What's new

Ceramic Coils Help Please?

Am more concerned about understanding the real cause of vaping fatalities to date:

Nobody actually mentioned anything about "vaping fatalities", just you.

But if you were really concerned about understanding the cause, it would stand to reason you might show a little understanding about it - but it's clear you have zero understanding.

Bullshit. You have more chance dying a death of pneumonia through DL vaping.

1. Health Risks: Some researchers and reviewers of ceramic coils initially expressed some concerns about potential health risks. That said, subsequent test of ceramic coils revealed no apparent concern about particulates from ceramic coils. Ultimately, the studies are inconclusive, but the worst-case scenario is that long-term vaping with ceramic coils may pose a severe health risk as does direct lung Vaper’s rack up the death stats.
  2. Why would Doultan invent ceramic water filters if that were the case. And they have been in use since the Victorian age. They have passed safety standards for over a century now with no reported fatalities.
Whilst we're on the subject of bullshit - "Vaping researchers and reviewers expressed concern". Lol

A study was done be the largest stock coil manufacturer on the planet. And they determined that ceramic coils were unsafe and a danger to user health.

Last edited:
Thanks for the insults everyone, good luck to you but am clearly not ever going to enjoy this forum at all.

Before I go though this link explains all I need to know :
https://www.blacknote.com/ceramic-coils-for-vaping-pros-and-cons/

Just like many things are safe in normal practice but care needs to be exorcised to avoid potential risks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the insults everyone, good luck to you but am clearly not ever going to enjoy this forum at all.

Before I go though this link explains all I need to know :
https://www.blacknote.com/ceramic-coils-for-vaping-pros-and-cons/

Just like many things are safe in normal practice but care needs to be exorcised to avoid potential risks.

From the conclusion of the article linked:

“The potential health issues really make it difficult to recommend ceramic coils.”

Attachments

• FA1C9A60-379C-4B10-9E98-3554EEA31FE6.png
    FA1C9A60-379C-4B10-9E98-3554EEA31FE6.png
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the thing...

Let's say @SWALK had said something like "I think ceramic coils are fine" then I would've left it - as I do with the majority of reviews posted on here. Nothing to see, move along.

But, they didn't. They came in with recommendations backed up by saying other people's posts were "bullshit".

Then, they misinterpreted reports, attributed arguments that weren't made and then got all huffy about it when I reacted in kind.

I could write a detailed opinion on the difference between water filters and ceramic coated coils, but it'd probably only be met with a link to an inconclusive American 'study' so it's really not worth the effort.

If people think there is a risk then it's down to them to decide if it's worth taking the risk, I am quite happy with the coils that I use and they are not that expensive. Will I use Ceramic coils ?, to be totally honest I don't think I will. Having COPD I don't think it's worth taking a risk to possibly make the condition worse. This is my own opinion and I am saying vapers will make their own decision, I am kind of sat on the fence looking at the safest way to vape, cotton is deemed safe so that is what I will stick with, some of the Innokin coils are said to last ages so will more than likely use them.

I've seen more convincing Pro flat earth videos.
You make your own choices, of course. But don't try to force the on others. Especially with such a flimsy argument. It's a shame you claim to be leaving POTV. Because you could learn so much. Sadly you don't seem to want too. Shame really.

Ah the dance of the ceramic coil debate. Like a never ending story.
As to if they will make you grow an extra eye, that's still up in the air but after extensive testing back in the day, they end up needing more wattage than cotton. Get hotter than the sun and I didn't get on with them so there.

Back
Top Bottom