What's new

Charging Battery in Mod

I charge 80% of the time with my batteries in the mod. Singles and doubles. I have batteries that are several years old still going strong and mods the same. I wouldn't leave one charging overnight or when not home and take them off of charge as soon as I see they are done.

I do both. Generally charge all my dna devices on the mod. Never had an issue in 10 years or so of vaping.

It seems the general advice is to charge them externally but I doubt it matter too much. I charge them externally as it means no down time and a slower charge should prolong battery life. I use a 4 bay charger so wait till I've got 3 or 4 to charge and do them in one go. The downside is you need to buy a battery charger and more batteries but if you use other rechargeable batteries such as AA, AAA then you need a charger anyway.

I was taught that inspection and maintenance is preferable to repair and replacement so I charge externally and take the opportunity to check the batteries and mod over for damage, wear and damp etc.

Thanks all.
I have ordered a small 2 bay external charger with the mods.
If anyone is interested Evolution Vaping is having a sale.
I got 2 Unibox kits ,4 Molicell 28A batteries, 2 cases and a charger for around £63 with next day shipping.
The Unibox mods as well as the kits are for £14.99.

Thanks all.
I have ordered a small 2 bay external charger with the mods.
If anyone is interested Evolution Vaping is having a sale.
I got 2 Unibox kits ,4 Molicell 28A batteries, 2 cases and a charger for around £63 with next day shipping.
The Unibox mods as well as the kits are for £14.99.

Best to use an external charger but the Unibox mod is a good one for charging inside it as it has a battery monitor on it. A nice feature that I've only seen a couple of times. It's a good mod, probably my favourite single battery mod. Hope you enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom