What's new

Cloud chasing build advise

Thanks for the advise I have a lmc box mod happens to be the first mod I had owned but had only ever had ore made coils lol since your post I've had a lot of practice trying to master cool building and am making pretty good coils currently using anarchist competition wire now and it's working great! No more spaghetti coils lol

Good to here it was useful and won't be long till you get comfortable at a certain way you like to coil then it will come second nature. Anarchist is a low resistance wire so make sure to always use an ohms checker and with it being quite an expensive wire which ever way you look at it its still just nicrome at a high price coz your paying more for the name. If you like to use low resistance wires check out Chaos wire at vapor-royalty.com. IMO it's just as good if not better easy to work with and a lot cheaper

8.4 volt 0.50ohm 16.80 amp makes 141 watt.... // 8.4 volt 0 40 ohm 21 amp 176 watt thats for me the safezone with the hammer of god with 4 secs inhaling max 40 vapinghits then change batt..

Back
Top Bottom