What's new

Coffee aroma/liquid?

mrkuba556

Initiate
Hello everybody, I have one question.
A couple years ago I was smoking probably coffee or cappuccino liquid from my friend (he bought it). It was delicious true taste of coffee. Now I was trying to find something similiar to this one but always when I buying and trying I feel this weird I dont know how to say it, sweet dessert aftertaste which you have often in dessert liquids. So, can you
recommend me a „Bitter” true coffee aroma, without sweet notes! Can be mix coffee with tobacco aswell
Thank You!

you can get the “coffee espresso” concentrate from flavour art. it is really rank, tastes like very dark roasted burnt coffee and it is so strong that one drop in a 50ml bottle is far too much.

sounds like just what you are after :)

Hello everybody, I have one question.
A couple years ago I was smoking probably coffee or cappuccino liquid from my friend (he bought it). It was delicious true taste of coffee. Now I was trying to find something similiar to this one but always when I buying and trying I feel this weird I dont know how to say it, sweet dessert aftertaste which you have often in dessert liquids. So, can you
recommend me a „Bitter” true coffee aroma, without sweet notes! Can be mix coffee with tobacco aswell
Thank You!
Flavour Art Up. It is a nice creamy coffee flavour and my absolute favourite. Very strong, try say .5 to 1% and if you like cream add Flavour Art Fresh Cream .5 to 1%.
Its supposed to be a or an almost cerial coffee flavour. But in my mixing with it I do to my taste 1% Up, 1% fresh cream.
Tried many others and was not my, as they say, cup of tea!
Love it at 1%, 1%.

Flavour Art Up. It is a nice creamy coffee flavour and my absolute favourite. Very strong, try say .5 to 1% and if you like cream add Flavour Art Fresh Cream .5 to 1%.
Its supposed to be a or an almost cerial coffee flavour. But in my mixing with it I do to my taste 1% Up, 1% fresh cream.
Tried many others and was not my, as they say, cup of tea!
Love it at 1%, 1%.

that will not work for the op though. says he doesn’t want a sweet dessert aftertaste.

If you want coffee and tobacco then Brasiliero by House of Liquid is the best I've found, it's pricey though.

Not my cup of tea but Drake's do a blend of Peruvian tobacco and coffee, Calico's Coffee.

Back
Top Bottom