What's new

coil gunk am i doing something wrong

Your cotton's cheaper than your juice though right? Why is saving the cotton so important?
its mainly because its a pain burning an rewicking every day .never had to do it anything like this frequently before.shame as i like these juices. so ur saying its common then not just me.

@BULLDOG1964 you use these juices a fair bit do you get gunky coils?
You are right i do use these juices a fair bit but i wouldn't say they gunk up my coils in a day after a few days i do notice they start to gunk up a bit but just give em a dry burn and they are good to go again i can normally get about a month to 2 months out of my coils.
So i can say its not any different to any other brand of juice i use.

other stuffs been ok as has my homemade efforts. its just these 88 vape shortfills ive found it happens with.all 8 ive tried. their 50/50 s have been fine by comparison.
I've not tried the 88Vape juices as I do mainly mix my own. Could be the higher VG or if they are fruity sweet flavours this may be the issue.

You are right i do use these juices a fair bit but i wouldn't say they gunk up my coils in a day after a few days i do notice they start to gunk up a bit but just give em a dry burn and they are good to go again i can normally get about a month to 2 months out of my coils.
So i can say its not any different to any other brand of juice i use.

thought that might be the case cheers for clarifying bud

Back
Top Bottom