What's new

Coil Master kit

I do have a coilmaster tool kit. They are ok if you want a kit that has everything. They are not the best quality tools though. Have added/ replaced most of them over the years.

Daft Question, but how do you know the diameter of a screwdriver? Mine are just littered about under the stairs, all different sizes.

When I started building coils the most useful tools I bought were poundshop reading glasses 2x and 3x magnification.
I have not used them for years but when I started everything looked so tiny compared to youtube coil building videos.

Daft Question, but how do you know the diameter of a screwdriver? Mine are just littered about under the stairs, all different sizes.

For flat head screwdrivers you measure the width of the tip. Standard metric sizes are

0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, & 7

screwtip.jpg

Vandy Vape simple tool kit, was after some side cutters and bought this, because for an extra couple of quid got all the other stuff. Scissors seem sharp and well made. Thing with long nosed pliers they always seize up, because of juice, I always seem to get them covered in it somehow. Those screwdrivers (2.8, 3 and 3.5mm) I love for coil making because you can use the handle shank for pushing / moving coils into place & closing wrap gaps and general tidying of a coil, I like things just so.

£5.53, 5 in stock

https://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/product/vandy-vape-simple-tool-kit/

vandy-vape-simple-tool-kit.jpg

Bloody hell! Just looked and the V3 is now going for £39.99. I didn't pay that much for mine, and that was only earlier this year. Sure it was only £20.

Back
Top Bottom