What's new

Coil Master kit

Do they hold up over time? I haven't replaced them like for like, just with a pair of normal scissors.
Oh, absolutely. I got them about 6 months ago and they're still as good as new. And I do wick every day. Had plenty of use out of them. Decent wicking scissors are hard to find.

Think they're a fiver on Vape Club. Well worth it.

Oh, absolutely. I got them about 6 months ago and they're still as good as new. And I do wick every day. Had plenty of use out of them. Decent wicking scissors are hard to find.

Think they're a fiver on Vape Club. Well worth it.

Not bad at all, cheers. I'll pick some up if I ever return to rebuildables. Right now I'm on a stock coil binge.

When I first looked at kits online I thought the scissors where folded glasses, thought that's nice of them to include.

Can't even open the fuckers. Utter rubbish. Pointless.
15945537151074969610041376995844.jpg

Years ago I bought a Coil Master 521 Tab and love it. I still use it when making and installing coils. I also use it while I'm re-wicking a coil. It provides a stable base for the tank and makes it handy to dry-burn the coil prior to wicking and is a safe way to check for shorts before adding the tank to my mod.
20200713_204039.jpg

I picked up these scissors for l think $5 at a local discount tool store. There are sharper and easier to use than some of the high-dollar scissors my wife had in her sewing gear. I do have a couple of different ceramic tweezers that I use for coiling. No need for a dedicated tool kit especially if you have other tools around the house or shop. As far as making a coil I use a 2.5mm machine screw for a perfectly spaced coil. 7 wraps of SS316L and I have a .5Ω coil.

Back
Top Bottom