What's new

Competitions "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cage might be better, Daves tend to bite [emoji1]

I always keep a Dave on standby.
You never know when a ditch needs digging, or something demolished.
Just unleash one, whisper 'Australian' and they're like Tazmanian devils.
Very handy indeed, just never add alcohol!

I always keep a Dave on standby.
You never know when a ditch needs digging, or something demolished.
Just unleash one, whisper 'Australian' and they're like Tazmanian devils.
Very handy indeed, just never add alcohol!
But drunken Daves are the shit! If ever a party needs livening up, just get your trusty Dave out, add liberal amounts of rum and watch the party kick up a notch or 12!

But drunken Daves are the shit! If ever a party needs livening up, just get your trusty Dave out, add liberal amounts of rum and watch the party kick up a notch or 12!

Fuck that!
Drunken Dave headbutts the plastboard, calls your wife a cunt, then stage dives off the dining room table onto the aquarium.
Been there, done that.

What confused me about dave was he said this “WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL( vaping)“ then said “I don’t smoke, don’t vape either” but that instead he chucked massive clouds about. Strange, I wish he’d stayed about. We could have set him on masrock :D

My piss just came off the boil, I can freely glance at some sections without feeling its all about the #teamfreeshit now \o/

Fuck that!
Drunken Dave headbutts the plastboard, calls your wife a cunt, then stage dives off the dining room table onto the aquarium.
Been there, done that.
Maybe I have a defective Dave, he just gets rowdy and pisses in the pitchers of beer and coughs over all the nibbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom