What's new

Competitions "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Очень дружественный форум! И вот здесь админы предлагают мне с кем-то общаться? С КЕМ, скажите пожалуйста?!

Очень дружественный форум! И вот здесь админы предлагают мне с кем-то общаться? С КЕМ, скажите пожалуйста?!

Тебе было сказано, чтобы уйти и отколоться, ты не хочешь намекнуть, не так ли?

Dude there is nothing wrong with your English. So find some threads to join in the convosation maybe even give some advice. You just going the right way to get banned from here.

Very friendly forum! And here admins suggest me to communicate with someone? WITH WHO, tell me please ?!

@Rob is the boss here, he has already posted here stating the forums policy.

Oh that sucks he has gone. I thought he was going to get the privelige to be the first person I used the ignore button on.

Upon reading your reply I have come up with a polite response. I suggest you just fuck off. Please use the log out button of this amazing forum. You have brought nothing here and have only come to take what you can for free. To add insult to injury you work in the inustry. So get tae fuck you free shit hunter.

Much love

Shetland Sam
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] classic reply

Aww he's gone? I was going to ask if we can keep him :(

I'll feed him my used cotton once a week and if he's lucky my offcuts on NI80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom