What's new

Competitions "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live, when the couple to be were leaving the house to go and get married they would do what we called a scramble, where they would throw a big bag of coins over the street before they got in the wedding car, for the local kids.

There were always those who were
notorious for hanging about outside where they saw a wedding car waiting for the scramble.

Where I live, when the couple to be were leaving the house to go and get married they would do what we called a scramble, where they would throw a big bag of coins over the street before they got in the wedding car, for the local kids.

There were always those who were
notorious for hanging about outside where they saw a wedding car waiting for the scramble.
Мне не охота ради вас переводить на английский, поэтому напишу на своем. Вендоры, которые устраивают розыгрыши, взамен получают вполне реальную выгоду, в виде раскрутки. Да, я зря участвовал в личных розыгрышах от пользователей, но я там только один раз выиграл, больше для фана.
А за такое сравнение, извините, но идите ка вы на... свадьбу!

Last edited:
Мне не охота ради вас переводить на английский, поэтому напишу на своем. Вендоры, которые устраивают розыгрыши, взамен получают вполне реальную выгоду, в виде раскрутки. Да, я зря участвовал в личных розыгрышах от пользователей, но я там только один раз выиграл, больше для фана.
А за такое сравнение, извините, но идите ка вы на хуй!
Google translate results:

"I'm not hunting for you to translate into English, so I will write on my own. The vendors who arrange the rallies, in return, get a real benefit, in the form of promotion. Yes, I was in vain participating in personal drawings from users, but I only won one time there, more for a fan.
But for such a comparison, I'm sorry, but go get you dick!"

And people were only trying to help!

А за такое сравнение, извините, но идите ка вы на хуй!

Upon reading your reply I have come up with a polite response. I suggest you just fuck off. Please use the log out button of this amazing forum. You have brought nothing here and have only come to take what you can for free. To add insult to injury you work in the inustry. So get tae fuck you free shit hunter.

Much love

Shetland Sam

перестань быть халдейским фриланцером и уйди!

Upon reading your reply I have come up with a polite response. I suggest you just fuck off. Please use the log out button of this amazing forum. You have brought nothing here and have only come to take what you can for free. To add insult to injury you work in the inustry. So get tae fuck you free shit hunter.

Much love

Shetland Sam
well said that man:clapping::clapping::clapping:.......

Заметьте, я первым не начинал!

Much love

Shetland Sam
Взаимно.

This is one of most friendly, helpful and generally one great forum on the internet, not just in vaping sites, in all forums. Get involved, get to know us lot and then you'll get the full experience [emoji6]

Viewing your posting history rather explains what has happened @masrock
I don't know how many times we have said this............. But we are all sick and tired of seeing the same old faces entering Giveaways and Competitions just to get Free Stuff. Now it transpires that you are IN the Industry as well? Hardly what one would expect from such a person!
On a personal note, I couldn't care less about where you are based or whether English is your first or second language. We have many, many Overseas Members who interact with everyone on the Main Forums, so it can be done, we all appreciate the efforts that they put into creating their posts and generally speaking, we warm to them for making these efforts, it shows that they want to engage and become part of the Community that is POTV.
I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but facts are facts and you really need to start engaging with us all on the main forums rather than skulking about only in the hopes of getting something for nothing. Other people will be finding their privileges withdrawn for exactly the same reasons. Should you decide to start using the forum in a more proactive way, then we will review the situation, but you need to show us that you mean to become a more engaged (and engaging) member of the community.

Good stuff Rob....I have in the past preferred to give stuff away to my friends or an ape in need, rather than a random randomizer to an ungrateful serial prize numpty hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom