What's new

Competitions "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can stuff or moderators answer my question?
Don't understand why your still trying to front this out clearly you have been stopped from entering giveaways as they are for our community the thing you don't bother with so why should you get to enter the comps when you don't join in with the rest of the forum?

Don't understand why your still trying to front this out clearly you have been stopped from entering giveaways as they are for our community the thing you don't bother with so why should you get to enter the comps when you don't join in with the rest of the forum?
Administration can stopped me from entering giveaways as they are for our community? I cant find this sheet in forum rules... Thats why i ask

To be fair @masrock, if the giveaways are for the community members and you aren't joining in with the community, then you're not really a member, are you?

Try getting involved with other threads and conversations for a while, maybe start one of your own? (this one doesn't really count).

I think once you start joining in with the rest of the people on here attitudes toward you will change. The guys and girls on here don't bite you know.

Can stuff or moderators answer my question?
You have been answered a few times yet you STILL want to know from a moderator why you cannot enter comps....

Well when i run another comp make sure you do NOT enter it cos i WILL delete your entry....fuckin ponce.

Viewing your posting history rather explains what has happened @masrock
I don't know how many times we have said this............. But we are all sick and tired of seeing the same old faces entering Giveaways and Competitions just to get Free Stuff. Now it transpires that you are IN the Industry as well? Hardly what one would expect from such a person!
On a personal note, I couldn't care less about where you are based or whether English is your first or second language. We have many, many Overseas Members who interact with everyone on the Main Forums, so it can be done, we all appreciate the efforts that they put into creating their posts and generally speaking, we warm to them for making these efforts, it shows that they want to engage and become part of the Community that is POTV.
I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but facts are facts and you really need to start engaging with us all on the main forums rather than skulking about only in the hopes of getting something for nothing. Other people will be finding their privileges withdrawn for exactly the same reasons. Should you decide to start using the forum in a more proactive way, then we will review the situation, but you need to show us that you mean to become a more engaged (and engaging) member of the community.

Viewing your posting history rather explains what has happened @masrock
I don't know how many times we have said this............. But we are all sick and tired of seeing the same old faces entering Giveaways and Competitions just to get Free Stuff. Now it transpires that you are IN the Industry as well? Hardly what one would expect from such a person!
On a personal note, I couldn't care less about where you are based or whether English is your first or second language. We have many, many Overseas Members who interact with everyone on the Main Forums, so it can be done, we all appreciate the efforts that they put into creating their posts and generally speaking, we warm to them for making these efforts, it shows that they want to engage and become part of the Community that is POTV.
I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but facts are facts and you really need to start engaging with us all on the main forums rather than skulking about only in the hopes of getting something for nothing. Other people will be finding their privileges withdrawn for exactly the same reasons. Should you decide to start using the forum in a more proactive way, then we will review the situation, but you need to show us that you mean to become a more engaged (and engaging) member of the community.
Well said Rob

You have been answered a few times yet you STILL want to know from a moderator why you cannot enter comps....

Well when i run another comp make sure you do NOT enter it cos i WILL delete your entry....fuckin ponce.
Mark, you're a fucking legend [emoji28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom