What's new

Concentrating on DIY concentrates

I've made my coffee juice today..

I put about 25ml of pg in a jar and added about 1.5 table spoons worth of crushed beans and placed the jar in a in a pan of simmering water for about 25 - 30 minutes then drained through a coffee filter.

I mixed it at:
15% Coffee
4% Sweet Cream
2% Swetener

It's bloody lovely fresh :)

Can granuals be used?

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Sell me a bottle?
Concentrate or ready made?

Send me your address and I'll send you a bottle of whichever you'd prefer for free next week when I get payed and have more time..

Last edited:
Concentrate or ready made?

Send me your address and I'll send you a bottle of whichever you'd prefer for free next week when I get payed and have more time..

Ready made please. I've not got into mixing yet,probably will after Christmas. Then I'll try your recipe,for now I'm just looking for something different flavourwise. I'm happy to pay.....

Ready made please. I've not got into mixing yet,probably will after Christmas. Then I'll try your recipe,for now I'm just looking for something different flavourwise. I'm happy to pay.....
Nah, now I think about it it'll only cost me about a quid to send.

I'll try sort it out tomorrow but if not it'll be before the weekend.

Nah, now I think about it it'll only cost me about a quid to send.

I'll try sort it out tomorrow but if not it'll be before the weekend.
Bloody star...
I've got so many recipe /concentrate threads bookmarked I'm going to spend a fortune when I start mixing

Last edited:
Not to piss on your bonfire so to speak but you are aware that coffee contains a certain amount of oil?

Not to piss on your bonfire so to speak but you are aware that coffee contains a certain amount of oil?

Until I saw this last post I was going to say "next time I buy fresh beans, I'm definitely...etc) but am now slightly hesitant.

Back
Top Bottom