What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Maybe someone who has lost a family member due their incompetence. With how many of them there are it shouldn't be hard to find a volunteer.
That's an emotional response though, not a statistical one?

It's been said before, but we should remember the enemy here is the virus.

That's an emotional response though, not a statistical one?

It's been said before, but we should remember the enemy here is the virus.
Well I would be looking for the truth and not revenge so it's as good a suggestion as any other. People have died because of their negligence, if that was true of anyone else they would be accountable. There's no difference with government, they have accountability for their actions like everyone else but are not being held accountable.

I am quite reassured by the numbers from the uk and Europe generally since lockdown was relaxed.
Even though detected cases have been slowly rising for about seven weeks the deaths have continued to gradually fall.
The number of tests to find each case has also been rising.

This seems to be the general trend in Europe though Spain is a worry.

Sure things may get worse again but for now it is quite promising and not what many on this thread were predicting would happen.

Well I would be looking for the truth and not revenge so it's as good a suggestion as any other. People have died because of their negligence, if that was true of anyone else they would be accountable. There's no difference with government, they have accountability for their actions like everyone else but are not being held accountable.
I'm not arguing. My point is that you need figures to prove that case?

I'm not arguing. My point is that you need figures to prove that case?
The evidence is already there. They are just throwing little blame bombs wherever ever they can and ignoring that fact that ultimately this was their responsibility and they have neglected to live up to their responsibilities and should be held accountable for the deaths that are on their hands.

I am quite reassured by the numbers from the uk and Europe generally since lockdown was relaxed.
Even though detected cases have been slowly rising for about seven weeks the deaths have continued to gradually fall.
The number of tests to find each case has also been rising.

This seems to be the general trend in Europe though Spain is a worry.

Sure things may get worse again but for now it is quite promising and not what many on this thread were predicting would happen.
Just let them off with the deaths that are on their hands as it is then, seems to be going down so we'll just get back to the norm asap and not look in to the fact that people are dead as a result of a negligent government? They're an embarrassment to us all and nothing will be done about it.

Just let them off with the deaths that are on their hands as it is then, seems to be going down so we'll just get back to the norm asap and not look in to the fact that people are dead as a result of a negligent government? They're an embarrassment to us all and nothing will be done about it.
Mate, you keep saying the same thing over and over. As before, I'm not really arguing but I think it will take time to work out what actually happened. You need proof? You need figures.

Mate, you keep saying the same thing over and over. As before, I'm not really arguing but I think it will take time to work out what actually happened. You need proof? You need figures.
And they will never let thay out, they will continue to do what they have for 5 months now without anything happening. There should gave been a vote of no confidence in them months ago. I'll repeat it and repeat it anywhere and any how because it needs to keep being said until something is done about it.

Back
Top Bottom