What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

i think it’s mostly this. but to be honest i don’t think @akuma can make a very good argument for the thing he posts. i wonder if he might be well aware that all of it is nonsense.
You thinking whos that clopping over my bridge?

i think it’s mostly this. but to be honest i don’t think @akuma can make a very good argument for the thing he posts. i wonder if he might be well aware that all of it is nonsense.

Maybe, I got the impression he may be deliberately posting a lot of garbage links to get a response and keep the thread running.

But it is a bit like farting before you leave a crowded room

Maybe, I got the impression he may be deliberately posting a lot of garbage links to get a response and keep the thread running.

But it is a bit like farting before you leave a room

aye, but he’s been here a while on these threads and consistently posted this kind of stuff. youtube covid hoax videos from fad diet gurus and suchlike. i think he’s been drawn into it but on some level knows it’s a lot of nonsense and is unable to present a coherent argument in favour of it.

but i may be wrong, maybe he genuinely does drink vinegar and inspect his stools each morning. :)

Last edited:
aye, but he’s been here a while on these threads and consistently posted this kind of stuff. youtube covid hoax videos from fad diet gurus and suchlike. i think he’s been drawn into it but on some level knows it’s a lot of nonsense and is unaware to present a coherent argument in favour of it.

but i may be wrong, maybe he genuinely does drink vinegar and inspect his stools each morning. :)
I do that

its got a wobbly leg - better safe than sorry

Thats the best post ive seen this thread - more

There’s something very hypnotic about a nice pair of jiggly boobs I think :13:

8377DF0C-A97F-4FC4-95A9-A917DD39EC29.gif

Back
Top Bottom