What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

we need heavy hitters

@Social Misfit

boobs please
iu

MP Steve Baker opposes vaccine passports for football stadiums

Conservative MP Steve Baker has called on people to write to their MPs to oppose plans to enforce vaccine passports at football stadiums, as well as nightclubs.

I remember at the time when the vaccine came out, there was talk of a vaccine passport
a few peeps on here passed it off as conspiracy nonsence.
Now folks are looking at it as if it's the natural progression :hmm:
Evolution can be strange.

Vaccine passport firm says system could be 'redeployed' as a national ID card
Previous identity card plans were scrapped in 2011 after an outcry over the intrusive nature of the scheme and its impact on human rights

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...t-firm-says-system-could-redeployed-national/

(no paywall version)
https://www.fr24news.com/a/2021/07/...-could-be-redeployed-as-national-id-card.html

One of the companies involved in the Covid-19 vaccine passport said the system could be ‘redeployed’ as a national ID card, amid concerns about the ‘mission slippage’.

As Boris Johnson urged nightclubs and busy places to adopt Covid-19 certification as a condition of entry, MPs and activists warned the system was ‘intrusive’ and raised the possibility of discrimination.

Concerns have been expressed that people will be forced to share sensitive information in order to participate in normal day-to-day life, especially since the government has reserved “the right to require certification” to a later date.

I remember at the time when the vaccine came out, there was talk of a vaccine passport
idiots.jpg

there was a thread about it. don’t remember anybody saying it was a conspiracy. @akuma is the only person i’ve seen saying it’s a conspiracy, in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom