What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

You know, back when the pandemic first hit a guitar forum I'm a member of banned any talk of it. I thought at the time that it was ridiculous and I actually got a 'week off' for expressing that. ... but you know what, I think they were right. That forum became a little oasis for people to go to, get away from all the crap posted across all the other social media platforms and get some much needed relief. I think they knew where it would eventually lead and I'm not too proud to admit I didn't at the time.
I think that's why it's better to have a specific 'Covid' section. People can go in there, or not, as they wish. :)

No, the Russians and Donald Trump set up this sleeper account for me in 2015

well judging by your post activity the last 40 plus have been this and maybe one other about a mod you have

granted you can express your views but 90% are videos of protests violence etc etc on a vaping forum for real

oh almost forgot sorry….fella

I think having a Covid section was a good idea in the early days when people were figuring out what was going on etc, most of us used to smoke after all and could be particularly susceptible to Coronavirus. Now however I don't really think it's needed and it's just full of the same info available everywhere, along with a bunch of total crap on top of it. Move it down to the very bottom of the Topic lists at the very least I think for us mobile users :)

I think having a Covid section was a good idea in the early days when people were figuring out what was going on etc, most of us used to smoke after all and could be particularly susceptible to Coronavirus. Now however I don't really think it's needed and it's just full of the same info available everywhere, along with a bunch of total crap on top of it. Move it down to the very bottom of the Topic lists at the very least I think for us mobile users :)

completed classifieds section

well judging by your post activity the last 40 plus have been this and maybe one other about a mod you have

granted you can express your views but 90% are videos of protests violence etc etc on a vaping forum for real

oh almost forgot sorry….fella
No that's not correct, Most of the posts are about the world economic forum and the world leaders who are connected with them. The rest are about the dangers of a technocratic society and how that technology could possibly be abused by corrupt governments.

Only a couple are about protests.

No that's not correct, Most of the posts are about the world economic forum and the world leaders who are connected with them. The rest are about the dangers of a technocratic society and how that technology could possibly be abused by corrupt governments.

That's not helping ............. :D

this calls for my favourite gif of all time

upload_2021-7-26_21-44-50.gif

Back
Top Bottom