What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

I don’t know…. the forum created an entire ‘Covid’ section, so surely it’s inevitable that some are going to have different views? I skip past all @akuma ‘s posts completely though, so I don’t know, are they propaganda?

Last edited:
I don’t know…. the forum created an entire ‘Covid’ section, so surely it’s inevitable that some are going to have different views? I’m skip past all @akuma ‘s posts completely though, so I don’t know, are they propaganda?
Almost defo

but everyone's happy with it open ill not take it up with the other admins

i think it’s a spam thread. @akuma has said himself he’s not interested in discussing anything and is just posting links to crap on youtube.

if it is locked he will feel vindicated and like a martyr to freedom who has been shut down and censored by the authorities. so maybe it would be a win win situation. :)

i think it’s a spam thread. @akuma has said himself he’s not interested in discussing anything and is just posting links to crap on youtube.

if it is locked he will feel vindicated and like a martyr to freedom who has been shut down and censored by the authorities. so maybe it would be a win win situation. :)
Good point well made

I'm big on 'freedom of speech' and I tend to like talking to people with different or opposing views. I think 'opposing views' is fine.

I have to admit, though, I'm not so sure about the right to scatter/blanket post random unverified links. If Akuma could please just stop doing the equivalent of being cornered by the ranting pub bore pushing their agenda, I'd be happy. :)

you mean

your next answer to this thread @akuma (and everyone elses opinion) is going to be very important as to wether or not this thread continues.
I don't mind mate.
Do what you think is best.
I don't think footage of the worldwide protests is misinformation as they happened and will keep happening and mainstream media is ignoring it.

I don't see anyone debating what I post, just trolling. Some fella just said it should be locked because of vaccine stats wtf lol I haven't posted any. it's about the dangers of government exploiting covid to introduce new laws and technology that will greatly effect the way we live our lives and not for the better.

If I'm not interested in a subject I just ignore it but I guess everyone is different.

I don't mind mate.
I don't think footage of the worldwide protests is misinformation as they happened and will keep happening and mainstream media is ignoring it.

I don't see anyone debating what I post, just trolling. Some fella just said it should be locked because of vaccine stats wtf lol I haven't posted any. it's about the dangers of government exploiting covid to introduce new laws and technology that will greatly effect the way we live our lives and not for the better.

If I'm not interested in a subject I just ignore it but I guess everyone is different.
I think you've checked your own mate there though ............... if the mainstream media is ignoring it it's because it's not very interesting to them! We know there are protests ...... nobody doubts there are protests .......... what's new? :D

I don't mind mate.

the mainstream media keep ignoring it because it’s a thousand or two nut jobs listening to piers corbyn, fad diet gurus, dave lee travis and that psychotic cosmetic surgery nurse who was struck off. gillian mckeith is even in on it now ffs. nobody cares, unless they like keeping up with it for morbid curiosity.

I think you've checked your own mate there though ............... the mainstream media is ignoring it because it's not very interesting to them! We know there are protests ...... nobody doubts there are protests .......... what's new? :D
You're entitled to your opinion but I disagree.
I think the media should absolutely be covering millions of people all over the world protesting.
They did last year with the blm protests so why not now?

Back
Top Bottom