What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

You're entitled to your opinion but I disagree.
I think the media should absolutely be covering millions of people all over the world protesting.
They did last year with the blm protests so why not now?

it’s not really the same, is it?

I think the media should absolutely be covering millions of people all over the world protesting.

Do you vape

As discussed earlier, they're not completely ignoring it though, are they? I found several media reports of protests that you said the media had ignored. The media might not be pushing the angle you want them to, but that's not the same as ignoring them completely?

As discussed earlier, they're not completely ignoring it though, are they? I found several media reports of protests that you said the media had ignored. The media might not be pushing the angle you want them to, but that's not the same as ignoring them completely?
Watch the video I posted, it should be big news.

Watch the video I posted, it should be big news.
Nope, and a dodgy YouTube link is unlikely to convince me it should! :D

As I said before, I have no problem with people having a different point of view from mine. I have no desire to stop you believing anything you want to believe, but I ask the same from you. Please. :)

Nope, and a dodgy YouTube link is unlikely to convince me it should! :D

As I said before, I have no problem with people having a different point of view from mine. I have no desire to stop you believing anything you want to believe, but I ask the same from you. Please. :)
No it's footage of the protests. Quite clear for anybody to see.
Do you think it's fake?

Do you think it's fake?

No. Just think its not particularly interesting. Every country has a number of whiny malcontents - it doesn't get a great deal of UK coverage because not enough people care.

Do you think it's fake?
No, but I think it's been collated by somebody who cares ........... which I don't. As I said, I know there have been protests. :)

I dont disagree dude, more opinions tho, democracy and all that

You know, back when the pandemic first hit a guitar forum I'm a member of banned any talk of it. I thought at the time that it was ridiculous and I actually got a 'week off' for expressing that. ... but you know what, I think they were right. That forum became a little oasis for people to go to, get away from all the crap posted across all the other social media platforms and get some much needed relief. I think they knew where it would eventually lead and I'm not too proud to admit I didn't at the time.

Back
Top Bottom