What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

We need to act now to block Britain’s social credit system
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/we-need-to-act-now-to-block-britain-s-social-credit-system

I have to admit that I didn’t quite get it right when, 12 days ago, I wrote: ‘There is a model for what will be coming our way if we do not resist vaccination passports and electronic ID cards: China’s social credit system, which blacklists people for numerous antisocial offences, from crossing the street on a red light to failing to sort their recycling, and uses the information to deny them the right, for example, to buy rail and airline tickets.’

I had in mind that it would take two to five years for a vaccination passport scheme to morph into a Chinese-style social credit system. In fact, it took two weeks. This morning it was reported that the government is planning to introduce a health app in January which will monitor our shopping, our exercise levels, or intake of fruit and vegetables – and reward us with virtue points which we can exchange for discounts, free tickets (to what kind of event is not clear) and other goodies. Capita and Serco – the usual beneficiaries of demented government schemes – are reported to be bidding for the chance to run it.
Oh God I miss Auberon Waugh. This article is hilarious ............ but I'm not sure I'd be happy posting a Spectator piece as a news item! :D

All ACROSS The World Freedom Rally July 24th

Compilation of the worldwide protests that took place against covid passports and mandatory vaccinations on Saturday.

All ACROSS The World Freedom Rally July 24th

Compilation of the worldwide protests that took place across the world against covid passports and mandatory vaccinations on Saturday.

Ive been viewing this thread as just the ramblings of a single person who has differing views to mind.

the fact that these links are coming faster and more regularly without the debate behind it are leading me to believe this is a recruitment drive. Rather than just the random ramblings of an addled brain aka @Social Misfit stylee ( ;P )

misinformation has been blocked of FB and Twitter for this reason.

I personally do not believe this forum is the place for recruitment to extreme causes, and misinformation of any kind is in my opinion dangerous in these times, freedom of speech is important, but this has the feeling of being run like war time propaganda, with weighted links appearing thick and fast, without the debate around them.

Thoughts everyone?

your next answer to this thread @akuma (and everyone elses opinion) is going to be very important as to wether or not this thread continues.

We’ve had some nutjob in at work, leaving little cards on the shelves, with ‘Covid is a Hoax!’ on, and saying ‘More people have died from vaccines than from Covid!’ :18: Unbelievable shit, surely these morons have got more useful things they could be doing than walking around shops depositing cards with their imbecilic ramblings on? :11:

Last edited:
Ive been viewing this thread as just the ramblings of a single person who has differing views to mind.

the fact that these links are coming faster and more regularly without the debate behind it are leading me to believe this is a recruitment drive. Rather than just the random ramblings of an addled brain aka @Social Misfit stylee ( ;P )

misinformation has been blocked of FB and Twitter for this reason.

I personally do not believe this forum is the place for recruitment to extreme causes, and misinformation of any kind is in my opinion dangerous in these times, freedom of speech is important, but this has the feeling of being run like war time propaganda, with weighted links appearing thick and fast, without the debate around them.

Thoughts everyone?

your next answer to this thread @akuma (and everyone elses opinion) is going to be very important as to wether or not this thread continues.

simple lock the thread

this is a vaping forum

all this “don’t get the vaccine” percentage numbers of deaths bullshit is very boring

simple lock the thread

this is a vaping forum

all this “don’t get the vaccine” percentage numbers of deaths bullshit is very boring
I dont disagree dude, more opinions tho, democracy and all that

I dont disagree dude, more opinions tho, democracy and all that

no sorry we are controlled by one government that controls this forum so democracy is out the window hit that lock button comrade

Edit
actually @junglist is god can god speaketh and say lock the thread I command thy :2thumbsup:

I'm big on 'freedom of speech' and I tend to like talking to people with different or opposing views. I think 'opposing views' is fine.

I have to admit, though, I'm not so sure about the right to scatter/blanket post random unverified links. If Akuma could please just stop doing the equivalent of being cornered by the ranting pub bore pushing their agenda, I'd be happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom