What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

upload_2021-7-23_0-20-28.png

What r they doing in the hyacinthe house...

I wish he was still with us..
Jerry too
N janice n mama cass

The coming privacy crisis on the Internet of Things

Mark Zuckerberg may have declared that privacy is no longer a social norm, but Alasdair Allan believes a backlash is coming. In this talk, he explores how the internet has changed the concept of ownership and explains why the Internet of Things – combined with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – could soon determine whether we have any privacy at all. Alasdair is a scientist, author, hacker and journalist.

Heh, on the bottom of the page about the women gymnasts wearing full body suits, ive always wondered why they get half naked.
That whole sport is all kinds of creepy tho.

Edit-i was watchin the olympic trials and they wer talking, i swear to god, did u know there is actually this thing called a slit cover girls sometimes wear to make sure their lady parts arent noticeable. Lol, its exactly what it sounds like, i almost died laffing.

Last edited:
France chooses contractors for digital ID scheme management
https://www.biometricupdate.com/202107/france-chooses-contractors-for-digital-id-scheme-management

The French Ministry of the Interior has chosen four firms to develop the management system for its digital identity scheme: Sopra Steria, Atos and a partnership formed by Idemia and Idakto. The contract for providing remote identity verification via facial recognition has yet to be awarded, reports Acteurs Publics.

Sopra Steria won the contract to provide management services for architecture, security and user experience, reports L’Usine Digitale.

Atos will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Digital Identity Management System (SGIN) and the applications that will allow French people to identify themselves for public services via the FranceConnect portal.

The Idemia and Idakto collaboration will provide the software for reading the information from electronic identity documents which will form the basis of the digital identity. These include the new generation of electronic ID cards, resident permits and passports.

Back
Top Bottom