What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

A very small dystopian price to pay for half fare bus tickets and free library membership, no? :30:
I've decided to delete this post as the subject matter is too serious.

Last edited:
Blimey ....... :11:

Poll: Should anti-vaxxers who end up in ICU with Covid pay their own medical bills?
SPAIN is engrossed in a heated debate over whether hospitalised Covid patients should be charged for their treatment if they refused the vaccine. Express.co.uk wants to know whether you think ICU Covid patients should be forced to pay for their NHS treatment if they refused the vaccine. Let us know by voting in our poll and leaving a comment.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...rs-nhs-treatment-hospitals-medical-bills-poll

The world has really gone mad.

.... anyone see Dawn Butler in Parliament today? She was pretty amazing.

Poll: Should anti-vaxxers who end up in ICU with Covid pay their own medical bills?
SPAIN is engrossed in a heated debate over whether hospitalised Covid patients should be charged for their treatment if they refused the vaccine. Express.co.uk wants to know whether you think ICU Covid patients should be forced to pay for their NHS treatment if they refused the vaccine. Let us know by voting in our poll and leaving a comment.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...rs-nhs-treatment-hospitals-medical-bills-poll
Nobody should pay at point of delivery.
We have all ready paid in advance via national insurance

Seems 86% think yes. I'm perfectly content to be in the minority. Maybe we should start charging smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, and the obese for their treatments too. :30:

Seems 86% think yes. I'm perfectly content to be in the minority. Maybe we should start charging smokers, alcoholics and drug addicts for their treatments too. :30:
That's exactly what I thought. It did make me laugh, and I do see a kind of 'put your money where your mouth is' justice in it ............... but I think it would be the thin end of a very nasty wedge.

That's exactly what I thought. It did make me laugh, and I do see a kind of 'put your money where your mouth is' justice in it ............... but I think it would be the thin end of a very nasty wedge.
Well, it seems the elderly and poor are disproportionately effected so if they can't afford treatment then maybe we can just refuse them life saving treatment. Or means test them on admission. :doh: Sounds like the good ol' US of A to me.

If people refuse a vaccine and get infected and seriously ill then that's punishment enough. Individuals are not responsible for this virus, and vaccines are not - and should not - be mandatory, IMHO. Most people accept the vaccines. For those who don't... have at it.

Last edited:
.... anyone see Dawn Butler in Parliament today? She was pretty amazing.

aye, she got them telt. it’s shameful she gets barred for telling the truth by pointing out prime minister johnson is a serial liar.

Back
Top Bottom