What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

aye, she got them telt. it’s shameful she gets barred for telling the truth by pointing out prime minister johnson is a serial liar.

Nah, it's fine. It made it even more impactful.

I think Johnson is pretty much fucked, cumface has been putting the boot in again too.

Nah, it's fine. It made it even more impactful.

I think Johnson is pretty much fucked, cumface has been putting the boot in again too.

did you watch the interview with keunsberg? it was pretty bizarre. she seemed to be affecting some kind of pseudo righteous anger at him. i don’t actually doubt any of the stuff he said about the bonker and found it quite insightful in terms of how this government operates but he himself came across as a total nut job imo and definitely not the maverick outsider genius that he seems to try and cultivate the image of for himself.

the world has gone mad for sure.

did you watch the interview with keunsberg? it was pretty bizarre. she seemed to be affecting some kind of pseudo righteous anger at him. i don’t actually doubt any of the stuff he said about the bonker and found it quite insightful in terms of how this government operates but he himself came across as a total nut job imo and definitely not the maverick outsider genius that he seems to try and cultivate the image of for himself.

the world has gone mad for sure.

Only those clips... I'll see if I can find the whole thing later.

That bit when he's going we wanted to get rid of him after the election and She's like "what? you ran his campaign!" ... it's all very odd.

Seems 86% think yes. I'm perfectly content to be in the minority. Maybe we should start charging smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, and the obese for their treatments too. :30:
And motorcycle riders, rock climbers, walkers who fall off the hills, sky Divers, any one involved in motorsport.
Where dose it end.

And motorcycle riders, rock climbers, walkers who fall off the hills, sky Divers, any one involved in motorsport.
Where dose it end.

And most of all people who walk around staring into their phone not watching where they are going.
That should account for about 80% of the population.

Only those clips... I'll see if I can find the whole thing later.

That bit when he's going we wanted to get rid of him after the election and She's like "what? you ran his campaign!" ... it's all very odd.

a coup, basically.

Cummings strikes me as an egotistical :wanker:

Even the rest of his hair abandoned him post 2016.

1c4f7c7e-3158-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153.jpeg

@Simon G it’s another example of starmer’s uselessness though. any competent leader of the opposition would have a rota set up, confidently taking the hit of one member being barred from the house each day for 24 hours for calling bonking boris a liar. :)

edit: also, the cummings interview is on iplayer. it’s worth a watch.

That's exactly what I thought. It did make me laugh, and I do see a kind of 'put your money where your mouth is' justice in it ............... but I think it would be the thin end of a very nasty wedge.
I agree

i do think the refusers should be hit secret service agents with blow darts full of vaccine tho.
Just kidding :D

Or am i?

Back
Top Bottom