What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

Conspiracies and the like often work by people throwing weighted news items repeatedly at people until at some point some of them stick.

be aware of it

Conspiracies and the like often work by people throwing weighted news items repeatedly at people until at some point some of them stick.

be aware of it

i think this is what @akuma is up to on here. he has already said as much.

We need to act now to block Britain’s social credit system
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/we-need-to-act-now-to-block-britain-s-social-credit-system

I have to admit that I didn’t quite get it right when, 12 days ago, I wrote: ‘There is a model for what will be coming our way if we do not resist vaccination passports and electronic ID cards: China’s social credit system, which blacklists people for numerous antisocial offences, from crossing the street on a red light to failing to sort their recycling, and uses the information to deny them the right, for example, to buy rail and airline tickets.’

I had in mind that it would take two to five years for a vaccination passport scheme to morph into a Chinese-style social credit system. In fact, it took two weeks. This morning it was reported that the government is planning to introduce a health app in January which will monitor our shopping, our exercise levels, or intake of fruit and vegetables – and reward us with virtue points which we can exchange for discounts, free tickets (to what kind of event is not clear) and other goodies. Capita and Serco – the usual beneficiaries of demented government schemes – are reported to be bidding for the chance to run it.

We need to act now to block Britain’s social credit system
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/we-need-to-act-now-to-block-britain-s-social-credit-system

I have to admit that I didn’t quite get it right when, 12 days ago, I wrote: ‘There is a model for what will be coming our way if we do not resist vaccination passports and electronic ID cards: China’s social credit system, which blacklists people for numerous antisocial offences, from crossing the street on a red light to failing to sort their recycling, and uses the information to deny them the right, for example, to buy rail and airline tickets.’

I had in mind that it would take two to five years for a vaccination passport scheme to morph into a Chinese-style social credit system. In fact, it took two weeks. This morning it was reported that the government is planning to introduce a health app in January which will monitor our shopping, our exercise levels, or intake of fruit and vegetables – and reward us with virtue points which we can exchange for discounts, free tickets (to what kind of event is not clear) and other goodies. Capita and Serco – the usual beneficiaries of demented government schemes – are reported to be bidding for the chance to run it.

Some may choose to download and use a shopping health app, but who are these people?
Do they also use an app to monitor their bowel movements.

Its no secret that everything you put online can be monitored along with everything you buy electronically, but to associate a useless app that hardly anyone would be interested in with Covid passports takes a certain mental dexterity that those not prone to tin-foil accoutrement are simply incapable of.

Back
Top Bottom