What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

it must be inevitable that there will be a revolt against the rich. their obscene accumulation of wealth condemns more than half of the world to live in hunger, misery and squalor, and a big chunk of the rest to a precarious subsistence existence. i genuinely believe that they are worried and scared about this. this is why they want to do a great reset. they think that if they do, we will forget about their wrongdoing. :)

upload_2021-7-21_21-16-28.png

We've been heading this way for a long time, most people don't own their car any more. Ownership of things like films, music and books has been slowing for years. Clothes are almost a disposable product made to last 'one season' ... and of course home ownership is completely off the radar for many.

Owning 'stuff' doesn't make people happy, maybe we would be better off without it all? most of it is just clutter and crap if we are honest.
Being on a universal basic income provided by the state with everything else provided as rental from big tech and large corporations doesn't sound like a good idea to me as it will be dependent on behaving and speaking in a manner that allows you access to those services.

I agree with you about how wasteful we've become and home ownership though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom