What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

the rich people are frightened of the poor and are planning a great reset to try and placate them and preserve their heads. the whiners think it is a conspiracy to enslave them forever in orwellian tyranny and restrict their freedom. vaccines are part of an invasion of the body snatchers plan. the prime minister is an arse and everyone else is baffled.
Bravo! :clapping:

the rich people are frightened of the poor and are planning a great reset to try and placate them and preserve their heads. the whiners think it is a conspiracy to enslave them forever in orwellian tyranny and restrict their freedom. vaccines are part of an invasion of the body snatchers plan. the prime minister is an arse and everyone else is baffled.

That's exactly how I read it :22:

:D

I can’t be arsed to read 12 pages of this can I have a shortened version, say a couple of sentences with the conclusion please
Donald Sutherland starred in two iconic films of the 70s - Don't Look Now and Invasion of the Bodysnatchers.
He also did a bit of early SteamPunkery with Kate Bush.
:)

Donald Sutherland starred in two iconic films of the 70s - Don't Look Now and Invasion of the Bodysnatchers.
He also did a bit of early SteamPunkery with Kate Bush.
:)
And the 'Paranoia Trilogy' film Klute ................ ;)

Back
Top Bottom