What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

Dictatorship usually means ever one is trodden on from above.

Don't agree off to the work farms for re-education.

i think there is long standing confusion about what dictatorship of the proletariat means. this has led to quite serious problems in the past.
"i think there is long standing confusion about what dictatorship of the proletariat means"

Most often amongst the dictators themselves? :D

I can’t be arsed to read 12 pages of this can I have a shortened version, say a couple of sentences with the conclusion please

I can’t be arsed to read 12 pages of this can I have a shortened version, say a couple of sentences with the conclusion please
You think there might be a conclusion ............... blimey, you really haven't read it! :D

the rich people are frightened of the poor and are planning a great reset to try and placate them and preserve their heads. the whiners think it is a conspiracy to enslave them forever in orwellian tyranny and restrict their freedom. vaccines are part of an invasion of the body snatchers plan. the prime minister is an arse and everyone else is baffled.

the rich people are frightened of the poor and are planning a great reset to try and placate them and preserve their heads. the whiners think it is a conspiracy to enslave them forever in orwellian tyranny and restrict their freedom. vaccines are part of an invasion of the body snatchers plan. the prime minister is an arse and everyone else is baffled.

does this mean that there will be a shortage of lemon soaked napkins ?

Back
Top Bottom