What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

@oldhippydude ‘s comments above apply in equal measure to the video has just been posted.

unquantified/Unevidenced (frankly, paranoid) statements, big words which often add nothing but give a false sense of gravitas and a bunch of emotive images. Feels like propoganda.

We’re all entitled to our own views and I’m all for people being allowed to share them but this thread is 99% you spamming weirdy videos and a bunch of regulars taking the piss.

@oldhippydude ‘s comments above apply in equal measure to the video has just been posted.

unquantified/Unevidenced (frankly, paranoid) statements, big words which often add nothing but give a false sense of gravitas and a bunch of emotive images. Feels like propoganda.

We’re all entitled to our own views and I’m all for people being allowed to share them but this thread is 99% you spamming weirdy videos and a bunch of regulars taking the piss.
Thanks for your reply onion.
The great reset video was produced by the world economic forum and released on their official W.E.F channels across social media.
The megacities video is part of a production made by the pentagon for the us government looking at the problems that may arise from the rapid population growth that is expected in the near future which leads to the 'solution' of smart cities and the loss of civil liberties and privacy which we are starting to see the start of under the guise of 'protecting' people from covid.

If you find it paranoid maybe you should take it up with the world economic forum or the united states government.
Or alternatively you could just not read or look if it doesn't interest you.
Or you could contact the admin staff to try to get me banned or stopped in some way from saying hurty things that you don't want to hear.

Kind regards Akuma.

I didn’t watch other videos just the most recent one but like I said, we’re all entitled to our opinions and from my point of view that narrative doesn’t chime with me.

I haven’t reported and wouldn’t because I don’t think that what your posting contravenes any forum guidelines.

Perhaps my comments came across as an attack, sorry but the point I was trying to get across was that it was mostly your videos without much discussion or debate from other participants.

I understand that some people see a bleak future outlook and others see a more positive future. I also understand that you’re just trying to circulate information that you think is useful or interesting, fair play to you. However, if you share stuff like this then you should also be prepared for people to challenge and talk about what you’re posting.

Ultimately, it’s not about me going and taking it up with anyone else it’s about being comfortable with the concept of challenge when you put something out in a public forum.

I went to the Spar a bit ago and there was no Kool Aid or tin foil left. Now I know why.

I didn’t watch other videos just the most recent one
Fair enough mate, I suppose it would be quite bleak coming from the pentagon. I don't necessarily share the pentagons vision of the future but a rapidly growing population is something we are going to have to deal with in the near future and I don't trust a bunch of unelected technocrats to provide the solutions.

Fair enough mate, I suppose it would be quite bleak coming from the pentagon. I don't necessarily share the pentagons vision of the future but a rapidly growing population is something we are going to have to deal with in the near future and I don't trust a bunch of unelected technocrats to provide the solutions.

do you think elected technocrats would be better?

I didnt bother watching so forgive me if what i have inferred from the conversation is wrong, but this is not the future, its the past. In 2001 or 2002 when we voted in the patriot act, and then a few years later made it permanent, it was us signing away our freedom and privacy in exchange for the feeling of safety from terrorism.

It wouldnt surprise me if u passed similar legislation.

(Nor would it matter, if your government isnt monitoring u, ours is. We monitor everything now)

I didnt bother watching so forgive me if what i have inferred from the conversation is wrong, but this is not the future, its the past. In 2001 or 2002 when we voted in the patriot act, and then a few years later made it permanent, it was us signing away our freedom and privacy in exchange for the feeling of safety from terrorism.

It wouldnt surprise me if u passed similar legislation.

(Nor would it matter, if your government isnt monitoring u, ours is. We monitor everything now)
Yes well it's in the same ball park I guess.
The patriot act is a good example as it doesn't matter if the bogeyman is a central intelligence agency asset like osama bin laden or a scary virus like covid the measures and laws that are put in place tend to never go away.

The video is more relevant to what we are seeing in the united states today even though it's old and to a lesser degree western Europe. So for example you get a situation where you are teaching young kids that gender doesn't exist or they should be ashamed and apologetic for the colour of their skin which creates civil unrest and division. From the civil unrest and fear you can get away with putting new laws in place and distract the populous from your real intentions and in todays modern world where the mainstream media are assets you've bought off you can silence dissenting voices quite effectively so they are never heard which we are beginning to see the start of on platforms such as facebook, twitter etc or cancel culture as its come to be known

Back
Top Bottom