What's new

Cross Contamination

Mr Ripple

Legend
If you've ever done a basic food hygiene course this will not be news to you.
For the benefit of anyone that hasn't or doesn't understand cross contamination please watch this as it's an extremely important message.

Exactly why a lot of people would be more at risk from wearing masks. Too many people don't think.

Exactly why a lot of people would be more at risk from wearing masks. Too many people don't think.

Yup, my boss turned up to work in a mask and gloves, kept fiddling with the mask as it didn't fit right and his gloves were ripped as they were too small......

Yup, my boss turned up to work in a mask and gloves, kept fiddling with the mask as it didn't fit right and his gloves were ripped as they were too small......

I've been absolutely speechless I don't know how many times watching international news channels. Professionals and volunteers alike wearing ill fittings masks and gloves either regularly touching their masks to adjust them or sometimes they're not even on properly and just cover the mouth and not the nose. Even some professionals struggle with it because they're so busy and under pressure they make very simple mistakes without thinking. The whole concept is so new to most of the general public that mistakes are guaranteed. The problem is this is so serious mistakes can cost lives.

If the general public are ever advised as a whole to wear masks there would need to be an intense advertising campaign on all TV channels explaining proper use and cross contamination. But most would still struggle and mess up.

I've been absolutely speechless I don't know how many times watching international news channels. Professionals and volunteers alike wearing ill fittings masks and gloves either regularly touching their masks to adjust them or sometimes they're not even on properly and just cover the mouth and not the nose. Even some professionals struggle with it because they're so busy and under pressure they make very simple mistakes without thinking. The whole concept is so new to most of the general public that mistakes are guaranteed. The problem is this is so serious mistakes can cost lives.

If the general public are ever advised as a whole to wear masks there would need to be an intense advertising campaign on all TV channels explaining proper use and cross contamination. But most would still struggle and mess up.
I saw 2 people wearing masks yesterday. They just covered their mouths leaving their noses exposed. [emoji38] It just goes to show the lack of common sense about today. Beggars belief .

THIS.
Its very important to have in mind this advice. Its just common sense and paying attention but y find this absolutlely necessary to spread.

This is the kind of knowledge people need, not remembering each minute how dangerous the virus is (we know its dangerous already FFS).

Until everyone use their head for more than wearing a mask, contagion will not stop.

Cant agree more. A proper information/educational campaign is need all around the globe and this should be sponsored by the WHO.

Here in Spain we already see como advertising, but its related of "how to cough", "what to do if feel sick"... blah blah... but nothing related to crossed contamination, which is the mother of all mo*******ingness.

animals are cleaner than humans

after all, this is over at least most people will wash there hands

just goes to show how much people take in when it comes to cross contamination.

92470101_10212834016523645_6692353165146193920_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom