What's new

Cthulhu AIO included tank

GraemeKirkwood

Postman
Hi folks,

Bit of a novice with Boro stuff. For a few days, I'm going to have to put up with the included CM tank that comes with the Cthulhu AIO.

Anyways, long story short, 0.7 Fused Clapton from Coils by Scott, BPmods pro cotton, tried both a lot of cotton, a little cotton, in between, but cannot seem to get more than half a tanks worth of juice before tasting burnt. Tried both dessert flavours and fruity flavours, and other types of cotton too, but just has that hint of burnt-ness too quickly.

Am I doing something wrong? Planning on getting the Pioneer insider in a few days but going away to a lodge with the wife for our first anniversary on Monday so will need to wait until I'm back to take delivery of it.

I believe the included CM tank is more suited for MTL, but I'm attempting a RDTL with the 0.7 coil and widest diameter air flow option.

Surely though, if it wasn't capable of wicking quickly enough, they wouldn't provide the option?

I'm just needing something to last me until Thursday. Going to end up in ward 1 if I keep having to rewick every half tank.

Tia

In other news, love these panels
20220903_201052.jpeg
20220903_201105.jpeg

All in all I found the CM tank a bit shit tbh.

All in all I found the CM tank a bit shit tbh.
Yeah I'm thinking the same mate.

Think I'm going to order a Pioneer Insider.

I've just put a simple 5 wrap flatwire 24G in, came out at 0.37, I'll see how that goes over the next hour or so.

Doing my head in.

Mine lives in the box, kept the tank for a spare but the rba will never see the light of day again, lol

The 520 and the diver piss all over it.

Mine lives in the box, kept the tank for a spare but the rba will never see the light of day again, lol

The 520 and the diver piss all over it.
Was thinking of the 520 but the Pioneer Insider is surprisingly cheaper

Depends where you're getting it ;) You don't need both though, the diver and the 520 are surprisingly similar.

Thing with me is I'm impatient, now that I know I'm struggling with this tank it's like every draw I'm taking I'm presuming it's going to be burnt, even if it isn't. I want a new tank like 3 hours ago if you get what I mean.

Well, how long would it take you to drive 24 miles? That's how long it'd take you to have a 520, lol

Back
Top Bottom