What's new

Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini

That’s part of the reason I didn’t get the Coppervape first, everyone seems to be raving about it, so if the original is back in stock in a couple of months I might treat myself to one

Whichever version you get, make sure you get a full range of airflow reducer pins and decide which tank size you like best. I have the 3.5 ml tank, which lasts me all day and I like the look in that size.

Whichever version you get, make sure you get a full range of airflow reducer pins and decide which tank size you like best. I have the 3.5 ml tank, which lasts me all day and I like the look in that size.

That’s the one I’ve got my eye on :) It would sit in the tank too long if I got the 5ml. I don’t seem to get through juice that quickly. Yep I’ll get the reducers too

Anyway, would be interested in what you think of the Hastur mini when things get back to normal for you. No pressure though.

nice tank...sparked my interest....but ffs drip tip condensation pisses me right off...causes nae end of grief, searching about for this n that..n o rings that fit....nah... do they no test these things in the real world

Ooh I was wondering why no one was mentioning this tank, I didn’t realise that it had gone to pre-order. I somehow managed to order one from 3fvape a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered last week. The drip tip is not only long it’s insanely narrow!! I’ve only tried 2 builds in it so far but it’s not going so well, in fact I’ve temporarily gone back to stock coils.

I’ll be looking at this thread with interest until someone who knows what they’re doing gets one :D

The main problem I’m having is condensation under the drip tip, and I end up drinking it. I’m sure it’s down to me because I’ve had it happen on the doggy and berserker too. the doggy was fixed by changing the drip tip ... not sure it will work on this since the hole at the top of the chimney? is very small tooView attachment 159954View attachment 159955
A couple fof reviewers have mentioned the condensation under the drip tip thing too. :)

Last edited:
Definitely a maybe, I'll wait to see if everyone raves about it like the Dvarw. Mine's been sitting in London the last 2 days, must have been picked by customs. :flames:

A couple fof reviewers have mentioned the condensation under the drip tip thing too. :)
the mtl mini is tested by 4 tight mtl users before releasing, but they didn't find the problem.
we had received some reports about that (most are reported by loose mtl user). changing another bigger airhole 510 drip tip will fix it.
Our team will release a bigger hole 510 tip soon.
Ps we will release one air hole(under the coil) part for it too.
:bliss:

yeah the original would have been nicer in 22mm I think, it doesn't really need to be as big as it is. lol

I've got a Berserker mini and a Hastur for my MTLing and probably MTL about 10% of the time. The B mini needs refilling maybe once every two days. The Hastur lasts about three weeks! Definitely a wee bit bigger than needed.

the mtl mini is tested by 4 tight mtl users before releasing, but they didn't find the problem.
we had received some reports about that (most are reported by loose mtl user). changing another bigger airhole 510 drip tip will fix it.
Our team will release a bigger hole 510 tip soon.
Ps we will release one air hole(under the coil) part for it too.
:bliss:
I have a feeling that the condensation won't be such a problem at the 1.4 ohm and 10 watts level ......... which is where I'm likely to be. We'll see! ;)

Back
Top Bottom