What's new

Custard Lovers Advice Needed Please

Post it in the Member's Bargain Basement.
This sounds like a good plan but surely mods would move it somewhere visible?
Be good if there was a members only section within mixology.
Could create a members only recipie book.

This sounds like a good plan but surely mods would move it somewhere visible?
Be good if there was a members only section within mixology.
Could create a members only recipie book.
good idea but then what is stopping someone who is not a member who hears about it then joins and after 2 posts can see the majority of the site including the mixology. 100 posts like the basement would be the only option.

Mixed 500ml V4 last night and its had nearly 24 hrs for the cream bubbles to settle.
good idea but then what is stopping someone who is not a member who hears about it then joins and after 2 posts can see the majority of the site including the mixology. 100 posts like the basement would be the only option.
I used to fish quite a lot and i know its not the same thing but I'd go to a new water and spend time and effort there figuring out how to fish it.
It dont take long for one then a few to figure out why im consistantly picking up fish before everyone is doing the same and the fish get too used to it too quick and stop being caught that way.
I just want to help members that diy to gather up some reliable and tasty all day vapes without them making their way out to everyone.

Somebody tag me when this recipe is available for general consumption.....sound good

Isn’t a members only recipe section a bit elitist?
Yes and i think it would be a great idea to have a section for members recipies made by members and retained for members.

I get the feeling there are tons of diyers out there and on here that have their own cracking mixes but won't share because theyll end up everywhere or worse being manufactured by someone in a position to do so that will pass them off as their own.

Mixed 500ml V4 last night and its had nearly 24 hrs for the cream bubbles to settle.

I used to fish quite a lot and i know its not the same thing but I'd go to a new water and spend time and effort there figuring out how to fish it.
It dont take long for one then a few to figure out why im consistantly picking up fish before everyone is doing the same and the fish get too used to it too quick and stop being caught that way.
I just want to help members that diy to gather up some reliable and tasty all day vapes without them making their way out to everyone.
Something like a group discussion could be set by you and only entered by invite but then someone would have to police it, also that leaves your creation out to the world when someone knows it. Other than that Im out of ideas. Apart from copyright

Somebody tag me when this recipe is available for general consumption.....sound good

It won’t be rickster. And you don’t know the secret handshake for the mystery thread. But don’t worry I’ll message you my custard cigar recipe.

Back
Top Bottom