What's new

Daily Mail slags electronic cigarettes - again

There's only ONE way to give up smoking, COLD TURKEY. Would you drip feed an alcoholic booze. No. You give up. Stop. And don't whine I can't I'm addicted - nobody ever died from NOT smoking.
- Libertarian , York, United Kingdom, 31/12/2012 20:05

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ddiction-cause-harm-health.html#ixzz2Gf9qeo2Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This guys done my tit in...

No ones died from vaping, but explain to me why the NHS pays for heroin addicts to get methadone?? and we cant vape. Fuck THAT!

Another one that needs educating, l hope ECITA can organise some sort of protest next year, if they do l'm in !!!

This guys done my tit in...

... and I hereby set up a charitable appeal fund for a replacement! :yahoo:

The author you've quoted also misses the point that the vast majority of us lepers aren't actually trying to give up - just exercising our right of choice and choosing a healthier alternative to tobacco - an alternative which has only be available for a short amount of time. People like that will never listen to balanced reasoning because they believe what they say is right and everyone else is wrong. Don't waste your energy - or any more bodily parts! :D

AND you just wait until the Daily Mail fiction desk puts two and two together and comes up with the theory that the chauffeur driving Dodi Al Fayed and Princess Diana through that Paris tunnel actually had an e-cig hanging out of his mouth moments before the accident. All hell will be let loose!

Most of their source material comes from Italy need I say more

0,,15921681_401,00.jpg

Green-siren.gif
This was meant as a bit of humour please don't take offence to it.
Green-siren.gif

Wow, they don't even have to do it in brown paper bags in this day and age.

Sorry what a load of crap, young ppl might lead them onto proper cigarettes, you still hace to be 18 to buy a e-cig unit,

what a shame they did not ban these when i was a kid maybe i would never of taken up smoking

imgres-1-1_zps2ce17b52.jpeg

carl

It's a terrible outfit the Daily Mail, the biggest danger is that some of their idiot readers will believe anything that they are told, this comes to mind:

anewstudy_zps69c0c615.png

Back
Top Bottom