What's new

Darkstar delivery

You sure it's not the excessive heat recently that's warming the bottles in transit? I mean, mic is supposed to be kept cool, to stop oxidisation, isn't it?

I've got NIC in my cupboard from 3 different suppliers none of it is clear, and it's all good (I hope) should really freeze it

So just gone to order som VG & PG which was a total of £10 but shipping was £7 surely that's not correct? When I ordered nic like 2 weeks ago shipping was around the £4 mark I wouldn't begrudge spending the £7 on shipping if it was a large order £50+ but it's a £10 order?

I questioned the shipping charges and the reason yours is that price is because they go by weight ?,if you had ordered some 18 bottles of nicotine it would have been a couple of quid.

I questioned the shipping charges and the reason yours is that price is because they go by weight ?,if you had ordered some 18 bottles of nicotine it would have been a couple of quid.
Ah fairenough I ordered from driphacks anyway same amount of vg & pg but total was £13 compared to £17 odd. Few quids difference but I couldn't pay nearly the same in shipping as what I ordered. Just doesn't sit right with me

i mean £7 is basically royal mail special next day delivery price isn't it, well thats what i told them when they charged me £8 for a order that took 7 days to arrive,i told them i could get a package from the USA quicker and i have.

i mean £7 is basically royal mail special next day delivery price isn't it, well thats what i told them when they charged me £8 for a order that took 7 days to arrive,i told them i could get a package from the USA quicker and i have.
Haha! I don't understand how they go on weight when a competitor is offering the exact same service for half the price.. it's a no brainier really.

Well i said i would not use them again based on poor delivery times, but i have placed another order and that arrived 3 days laterals just put in order for Flavour boss to test them out, problem with that company is they do not sell the stuff required to mix in with there liquid flavours, like VG/PG and Nicotine you have to go elsewhere which as i have told them is a little stupid.

Back
Top Bottom