What's new

Decent MTL Setup

graykev

Postman
Hi all,

I've been vaping for about 8 years. Build/wick my coils make my own juice etc. I have been using SteamCrave tanks and big dual 21700 mods and not changing much.

At the weekend there I tried someones Yolo bar which is 2% 2ml disposable. I was really surprised how much I liked it. It took me back to the early days of mouth to lung.

Now I don't want to go out and buy lots of these things but it has made me want a good mouth to lung tank & suitable mod. I'd still want to have it rebuildable and not rely on stock coils.

Can anyone reccomend?

Hi Ya :)
I'm sure there will be some good suggestions forthcoming, I'll tag a few MTL Users so they can chat about this with you.
@rew @quincey43 @MHL and anyone else, :)

Hi @greykev, one if the most popular tanks used by MTL vapers on here is the Neeko rta. Another which is good is the Sure rta. Both of these will give you a good mtl experience. As for a mod there are so many single 18650 mods out there the choice is endless! Good luck and I hope you find something you like. Any questions don't hesitate to ask or you can pm me.

Hi @graykev

My favourite at the moment, and for some time, is the pioneer. As @quincey43 says, the neeko and sure are both good too - the neeko is very simple, the sure can be a little bit fiddley but once you get the hang of it, it's a fantastic vape. All of these 3 are in regular use for me at the moment.

There is an alberich v2 just come out which I haven't tried, but based on the first one, it should be good. A load of folk rate the bishop too, not sure how easy that is to get hold of these days.

Hey mate, welcome (back) to the world of mtl vaping :D

You haven’t mentioned what kind of budget you have, how tight you like your mtl, or if you’re a tc vaper, since maybe you’re unsure. Mtl vaping can be very individual and subjective, but pretty much all the recommendations here and to be posted will give you a good starting point. There are mods galore to choose from…maybe find a tank and then a matching mod? :hmm:

If you’re used to Steam Crave tanks, the Steam Crave MTL tank is rather good and not too expensive. High-end mtl tanks can be a bit dear, but if you value quality for a reasonable price, I would recommend a Svoëmesto Kayfun Lite Plus. This is the tank that made me fall in love with mtl vaping, if a bit old school. I find it has great flavor, especially with fruit flavors, easy to wick and relatively forgiving, and you can adjust the airflow exactly how you like it. It is bottom fill, though, perhaps not something you are used to.

The Bishop is great, but best with the 2ml chimney imo, and the new Albricht 2 may be tempting since it is so cheap. As several have mentioned, there are a plethora of choices and prices. Just dip your toe in, the water’s fine :18:

Some great suggestions above. Can personally vouch for the Neeko, Pionerr v1.5, and the Sure RTA.

My personal favourite is the Arcana 22, however it is expensive and can be difficult to get hold of.
Also worth mentioning are the Tripod 2 and the Labs RTA.

I will also say Aspire Neeko, i also love the Trio and just recently giving a lot of love to my Galaxies,. i need the Galaxies RDTA to complete my set. I blame @MHL as he sent me the RTA a while ago, i couldn't part with it and loving it, the Bishop is also a good choice. I have recently become a MTL enthusiast and really enjoy vaping this way, i find it more relaxing and also the draw is similar to a ciggie. Good Luck with whichever Tank you choose.

Amazing selection of products to try. I will definitely spend some time looking through these and pick up a couple. Thank you all very much!!

You can get the Neeko in gunmetal and the quicksilver Mixx for 40 notes delivered from Naturevape.

(Or you could get the Mixx and a True for £50, which is my idea of a great time.)

Back
Top Bottom