What's new

Did anyone notice I was gone?

Diablo

Achiever
long story short, major problems in life caused a bit of a meltdown and my online prescence nearly dropped to zero. People that were close knew why I was so down, everyone else likely thought I had just disappeared. Anyway, I am back. Partly it was because I was going to add a bit of info to somebody elses review on the vaporesso armour pro/cascade tank review (looks like I lost my privileges there though for being away so long so that was a nope), i was last here before TPD hit is, just as it hit in fact if memory serves. So thats a while back. I just spent an hour getting the steel tpd lump out of a cascade mini. 2ml in a high wattage liquid capacity killer? WTF! Lol. So that was a definite mod moment. I used to be very active on here (or opinionated and brash depending on your viewpoint). Anyway, I am lurking around again and figured I should do a new introduction as its almost a new start, definitely a first appearance since TPD. So hi guys. Any old contacts still here?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    777 KB · Views: 226
Hi and welcome back. Hope you are in a much better place now

Thanks guys, good to be back. Out of interest, what happened to fasttech recently? It seems they have a hell of a lot of 'discontinued' tags on their vape gear. They on their way out of yhe market or did I just drop on a bad chooce section of interest.

Thanks guys, good to be back. Out of interest, what happened to fasttech recently? It seems they have a hell of a lot of 'discontinued' tags on their vape gear. They on their way out of yhe market or did I just drop on a bad chooce section of interest.

i think they have just been discontinuing things that were previously just marked out of stock or delivery in x number of days.
Not sure if more stuff is really being discontinued or not.

Hi stranger and welcome back. there quite a few old timers still around.
theres so much new kit about that they seem to be discontinuing mods and tanks quite a lot lately.

after todays news about india banning vaping altogether they will be losing a massive chunk of their income as india has more vapers than uk/eu/america put together.

Hi from me [emoji106]
Been around just over 3 years so we must have just missed one another.
fca55382ff3d0fdfaca72d7215d3a2e3--happy-birthday-memes-funny-birthday.jpeg

Welcome back, hope things are better for you at present, sometimes life is a bag of shite :5:

I don’t think it’s FastTech that are discontinuing products, I personally think it’s the manufacturers. The market moves so quickly it’s insane: they drop one product and a few weeks later it’s something else. And then there are the bans, in India especially - that will impact the manufacturers hard. Crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom