What's new

Did it take you more than one attempt to switch?

Thanks again for all the input everyone! The post has been published now! With a thank you to everyone here and quotes from @marlyjo and @del1977 in there too :) You're all awesome!

(@vapellie - tagging because you said you wanted to see it.)

I did write it, BTW, I think James is listed as author as standard, but they forgot to change it. It will be fixed tomorrow - they're at the E-Cig Summit today. Also, I just realised I wrote "MarleyJo" instead of MarlyJo so I'll get that sorted tomorrow too.

Thanks again for all the input everyone! The post has been published now! With a thank you to everyone here and quotes from @marlyjo and @del1977 in there too :) You're all awesome!

(@vapellie - tagging because you said you wanted to see it.)

I did write it, BTW, I think James is listed as author as standard, but they forgot to change it. It will be fixed tomorrow - they're at the E-Cig Summit today. Also, I just realised I wrote "MarleyJo" instead of MarlyJo so I'll get that sorted tomorrow too.

Very good information and enjoyed reading it.

Great to see our names in lights (so to speak) too, thank you.
Does this mean I am famous now? :yahoo:

Very good information and enjoyed reading it.

Great to see our names in lights (so to speak) too, thank you.
Does this mean I am famous now? :yahoo:

Thanks very much - glad you enjoyed it! No problem at all - you guys helped immensely and gave some great advice, so adding in some quotes seemed like the best idea.

Haha, you're about as famous as me, so yeah, not at all :p

Back
Top Bottom