What's new

Different flavours, multiple mods or tanks or not?

I currently have 7 different mod/tanks on the go with a different flavour in each.

If I'm trying a new juice I'll always use a different, freshly cleaned and rewicked tank (I only use re-buildables) - if changing flavours I'll generally do the same, but sometimes I can't be arsed or accidentally refill with the wrong juice - I just try to vape the tank as low as possible before refilling. I only vape fruits without cooling agents or menthol so normally the resulting mixture isn't too bad.

I have about 3 DL setups and 5 MTL setups on the go at any time and a different flavour in each albeit most of my MTL liquids are tobacco based. If it's a new flavour I haven't tried before I tend to wash and rewick an RDA to test whether I like it before it goes into another tank.

Yes, definitely. I usually have a couple on the go. I usually use them at different times of the day too. My pallet changes from morning to night. I can't tolerate my night time vapes in the morning and vice-versa.

I tend to have 4 or 5 complete set ups on the go as well. It's easier to remember what's in what if I usually have the same flavour in the same set up.

4 kits with a different custard in each.
1 kit for mtl manabush
3 kits for fruits
3 kits for desserts
12 kits with empty tanks at the mo.

Back
Top Bottom