What's new

Dig out the classics.

Yep ... tank, chamber, deck and bottom cap .... 4 parts total. Can't get much simpler than that and yet so effective too.
The RDTA ended my 6 month long drippers only phase in 2015. Got this X tank in Jan 2016, most people seem to have broken theirs, I know only one other Craver who still has one.
I've a few v1's. Really liked them. Better when the velocity style deck appeared tbh. The original was a tad fiddly and I used to put a pencil mark as to where I wanted the airflow hole to align with the coil. Moved into the original supreme and never updated from there.

Managed to find a Cloupor GT 80W box mod. It’s strange cause it takes two 18650s in a series connection but only goes up to 80W.
A132E417-1A69-4C68-AFC2-B265D6314EB5.jpeg

Oldie but goodie...Ego One Mini Tank (16mm - 1.8ml) with Joyetech CLR (Rebuildable) Atomizer Head. One of the first 'proper' rebuildable that offered simple way to exchange out cotton and coils as well as having liquid valve control.

IMG_20210515_215959.jpg

Iv'e got that and two of the bigger ones, I also have a few new and old rebuildable coils, I might get one out for old times sake!!

Iv'e got that and two of the bigger ones, I also have a few new and old rebuildable coils, I might get one out for old times sake!!

Hang on to them, they might be worth of fortune in the future as you can't buy them anymore. Same for the Joyetech Tron-S & Tron-T tanks that use the same type of atomizer head but are bigger capacity. :grin2:

Picked this up in a B’n’M in Burton for £15. The Li-Po cells are completely dead but the chipset works absolutely fine. Unfortunately it’s a clone. I want to try and convert it to take an 18500 or 18350.
4C34C732-72FE-4D18-80F5-77DBFD9E25FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom