What's new

Distinct lack of sub ohm tanks

Oh yes, but these ones have a funny habit of pretending that they do have something in stock, and while you're placing the order, they actually are starting to look on alibaba and other places. This happened with my order: after keeping my money for a week, when I've asked: where is the item you shall dispatch next day, they replied: due to unforeseen demand (I believe: 1 piece ordered by me) we have had to cancel your order.
Effectively, they do take loans from the customers and then, having the money in their pockets, they start looking if someone does have it for sale cheaper. If yes - you have the chance that the goods will be delivered. If not - no chances but they will keep silent until you'd complain.

The ones I listed should are legit. Since the fall of Fasttech I've them all without any issues.

Your experience sounds like drops shippers, ie DJVape.

Geek Zues and Voopoo Uforce L tanks are both top air flow sub ohm. We use both.

Geek Zues and Voopoo Uforce L tanks are both top air flow sub ohm. We use both.
yo geezer, long time no see.
have you tried the newish geek 0.15XM coils as they outperform on life by at least 2-3 weeks compared to the original 0.15 which only lasted me a week even though running low at 35watts. only found one place in the uk so far but been buying them for almost a year.

Until I read about your job restrictions I was going to advise that you get yer squonk on, but in view of that I`ll say that just about the only sub ohm tank I own that I believe is still available is the Dovpo Blotto max.

yo geezer, long time no see.
have you tried the newish geek 0.15XM coils as they outperform on life by at least 2-3 weeks compared to the original 0.15 which only lasted me a week even though running low at 35watts. only found one place in the uk so far but been buying them for almost a year.
Hi mate. We are near done here in OZ, shops closing and just getting rid of stock they have. Its illegal for me to buy from overseas now. Knocked back 2 offers to review stuff recently because of it all.
Got maybe 8 mths worth of stuff, then thats it. Its after all is gone that the only vapes will be tobacco and menthol tobacco flavour on prescription only and only available at chemists. They'll be one size fits all rubbish. Im weaning myself off it all these days, my misses though will struggle. 10yrs worth of nic will eventually be disposed of.
So I don't get to try new stuff nor am able to buy anything other than clearance stuff that I dont use.
☹️

Hi mate. We are near done here in OZ, shops closing and just getting rid of stock they have. Its illegal for me to buy from overseas now. Knocked back 2 offers to review stuff recently because of it all.
Got maybe 8 mths worth of stuff, then thats it. Its after all is gone that the only vapes will be tobacco and menthol tobacco flavour on prescription only and only available at chemists. They'll be one size fits all rubbish. Im weaning myself off it all these days, my misses though will struggle. 10yrs worth of nic will eventually be disposed of.
So I don't get to try new stuff nor am able to buy anything other than clearance stuff that I dont use.
☹️
That`s plain crazy, an affront.

That`s plain crazy, an affront.
Its been ridiculous. The claims and stories run by the media and politicians has been crazy but unfortunately its worked.
Here's one example, apparently we are actually vaping fly spray, weed killer, toilet cleaner, flour, nail polish remover you name it.
Screenshot_20240519-085048~2.png

When you`re stymied by sound scientific reasoning there`s no argument but when you`re up against scuttlebutt and old wives tales that must really rankle, and they never give a source do they.

Back
Top Bottom