What's new

Looking for suggestions for an MTL tank.

David567

Initiate
Hello all, hope everyone is doing well.

I'm trying to find a decent MTL tank, I got the Zenith II tank, tried it with various coils and ultimately I'm not a fan. I then got the Nautilus Gt with the 1ohm coils and the Geekvape Z mtl, I like these alot more especially the Nautilus I think is really nice, but with both I find the coils die super quick (within a few days). To be fair I use very sweet liquids, but I also have a few pod devices (caliburn, xros) and I can use the same liquids and these pods will last at least 2 weeks, usually more without tasting off. I don't really understand why this is, it's a little dissapointing because I'd like to use my external battery mods, but the pods just seem to outperform the tanks.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I should look? I've never used rta/rda tanks, but I'm open minded to the idea. Or should I just stick to the pods for the liquids I'm using?

Thanks in advanced ✌️

The Pioneer 1.5 is an excellent mtl rta.
I'm not really a stock coil user so I'll leave those reccomendations to others.

I use sweet eliquids too so I know it's not easy finding a coil that won't gunk up in no time at all, good luck.

The Pioneer 1.5 is an excellent mtl rta.
I'm not really a stock coil user so I'll leave those reccomendations to others.

I use sweet eliquids too so I know it's not easy finding a coil that won't gunk up in no time at all, good luck.
Thanks, I'll definitely have a look. How is the airflow? And what coils would you recommend to use? Again I've never used an rta so I'm not familiar with the wire and stuff.

I find the Innokin Zlide tank good but if you’ve used the Zenith tank that also uses the Z coils so probably won’t work for you.

Best MTL stock coil tank IMO is the Fireluke22. If you want an RTA my go to tanks at the moment are the Aspire Neeko and the Vapefly Alberich.

Thanks, I'll definitely have a look. How is the airflow? And what coils would you recommend to use? Again I've never used an rta so I'm not familiar with the wire and stuff.
For getting started with rebuildables I would start with plain round wire, 26guage ni80 is my favorite.
The airflow on the pioneer is done with a combination of pins and airflow controll rings so it'll pretty much do what you want it to upto and including restricted direct lung.

I have the zenith 11 tank and use the duo prime .6 z coil with sweet liquids.They last longer than any nautilus coil ive ever had when i used to use aspire tanks.

Hello all, hope everyone is doing well.

I'm trying to find a decent MTL tank, I got the Zenith II tank, tried it with various coils and ultimately I'm not a fan. I then got the Nautilus Gt with the 1ohm coils and the Geekvape Z mtl, I like these alot more especially the Nautilus I think is really nice, but with both I find the coils die super quick (within a few days). To be fair I use very sweet liquids, but I also have a few pod devices (caliburn, xros) and I can use the same liquids and these pods will last at least 2 weeks, usually more without tasting off. I don't really understand why this is, it's a little dissapointing because I'd like to use my external battery mods, but the pods just seem to outperform the tanks.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I should look? I've never used rta/rda tanks, but I'm open minded to the idea. Or should I just stick to the pods for the liquids I'm using?

Thanks in advanced ✌️
this has to be asked.
are you priming the coils first and starting at a lower wattage or going straight in at i guess 10-14watts.
also what juice and what ratio vg/pg is it.

I find the Innokin Zlide tank good but if you’ve used the Zenith tank that also uses the Z coils so probably won’t work for you.
I did try to persevere with the zenith tank, I used the 0.8, 1.2 then both the 0.48 and 0.5 Plex coils but I really didn't enjoy any of them,
this has to be asked.
are you priming the coils first and starting at a lower wattage or going straight in at i guess 10-14watts.
also what juice and what ratio vg/pg is it.
Yeah, I
Best MTL stock coil tank IMO is the Fireluke22. If you want an RTA my go to tanks at the moment are the Aspire Neeko and the Vapefly Alberich.
Thanks, I'll definitely have a look at this too! I hadn't looked at the Fireluke tank before. You reckon the coils will last longer than the Nautilus?

Back
Top Bottom