What's new

Diy Eliquid gone bad help

Would that realy make a big difference. I didnt think it would matter?

And this is why there are Darwin awards!! :D

t doesn't take much extra nic to make things less than fun. I use 6mg in a tank these days and I know damned fine when it is even 2 or 3 mg over that as the taste is unpleasant.

Ouch. That's bad news.
Could explain what happened to some juice I made in a PG bottle. There was 20ml of VG in the bottle so I mixed my batch in it. A month later is tasted totally different to every other batch I made of the same recipe.

And this is why there are Darwin awards!! :D

t doesn't take much extra nic to make things less than fun. I use 6mg in a tank these days and I know damned fine when it is even 2 or 3 mg over that as the taste is unpleasant.

Lol thats the thing it was vaping perfectly fine for 3 months lol all of a sudden today it turned

It's definitely the nic IMHO. The juice you've got in there is probably about 45mg that's why it's unvapeable.

You gotta make mistakes to learn lessons ;)

It's definitely the nic IMHO. The juice you've got in there is probably about 45mg that's why it's unvapeable.

You gotta make mistakes to learn lessons ;)

I did measure ot out b4 i used it and was vapable for 2/3 months randomly turnd today was fine on the weekend aswell lol

Oh, I thought you had placed some mixed juice in an old nic bottle, given it a shake and got all the nic on the walls of the bottle mixed up with your juice.

From what you're saying, it's a bit hard to tell tbh, you've mixed up a load and have been vaping from it just fine up until the other day when it's 'gone off'?

Oh, I thought you had placed some mixed juice in an old nic bottle, given it a shake and got all the nic on the walls of the bottle mixed up with your juice.

From what you're saying, it's a bit hard to tell tbh, you've mixed up a load and have been vaping from it just fine up until the other day when it's 'gone off'?

Yea thats right was vaping perfectly b4 thats why i was confused and was hoping sumone could help me figure out what happened my first thought was coz it was stored for a week n i didnt shake the bottle that the concentrats had risn to the top n i was vaping pure concentrate but not sure it that would couse the horrible taste not js an overly strong one but the guy who mentioned the bottle not being good to store it does make sence i have read similer stuff but for nic not homebrews so wasnt sure lol

My guess would be bacteria contamination that could have been caused by the mixing kit not being sterilized properly.
If so then there is nothing to do but dump it.
The pg is anti bacterial and kept it in check for a few months but the bacteria really loved the recent warm weather and multiplied rapidly.

As I say no more than a guess.

Did you piss the Mrs off?

jugpee_poster.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom