Do we go or do we stay?

Do we go or do we stay?

• Want us to leave?

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Want us & the discount to stay?

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Refers to impressions prior this thread over time. If you don't do it then it can't possibly refer to you.

I think we've kind of drifted away from the point @Sam DripDrop Vapour was making .. which was that they "don't seem to be getting much back in the way of mentions etc" in return for what they pay to POTV and if it's worth them sticking around as a vendor.

I don't think the design of the website has anything to do with that. ... or the flavours, I only mentioned the flavours because that's why I'm not a customer and therefore don't mention them because I've never tried them.

...but it seems that the business is generally doing well from what Sam said, so I don't think they need advice on that.

I think you need to be asking your regular customers why they aren't recommending you more often to others, and maybe offer them some incentive to do that?

Rejuiced reduced 'flavour of the week' always gets mentioned at least once (often several times) for example.

.... and most of us are more than happy to mention and recommend e-liquid brands and flavours we enjoy.

I don't know why your regular customers don't do that, but I agree with you ... I don't see your liquids recommended or mentioned very often, especially post-TPD.

We get plenty of mentions via other means, but just not on here.

We are trying to stay active on here, but as already mentioned..it is just Craig & myself who runs the entire process from bottling, label designing, running 2 very busy high street stores & packing the orders for the website. We have to keep on top of our 3 FB pages & Twitter, not to mention all the emails, filing, paperwork, and somewhere in between find time to spend at least an hour with our son.

We manage, JUST but no one is willing to try the e-liquids anyway because the labelling upsets them, or the description was lacking or the site is a little cartoony. No one seems bothered what is inside that bottle & that puzzles me.

If the site was clearer & the description was worded to perfection & the price was a little more expensive I still don't think it would work.

But as I said, we will try until we are dead as it isn't just a job to us.

Just one break is all we need. It will take one person to risk one of the shortfills & see it isn't about a description or label. All 33 shortfills aren't one shot basic flavours. Yes, the TPD range isn't what we had hoped but it was a rush even getting the money together for it. Most are still great flavours though. But we took 40 of them through whereas a lot took 3-10 through. And we have worked hard on the shortfills to make up for the lack of FANTASTIC TPD desserts .

Our TPD range is still our best selling range though as not everyone can be bothered for wait for it to steep and they need 6mg +

A few have bought some through here lately though so fingers crossed we get at least one positive.

It was always going to be a risk being on here so long after we first started 3 years ago.

I think we've kind of drifted away from the point @Sam DripDrop Vapour was making .. which was that they "don't seem to be getting much back in the way of mentions etc" in return for what they pay to POTV and if it's worth them sticking around as a vendor.

I don't think the design of the website has anything to do with that. ... or the flavours, I only mentioned the flavours because that's why I'm not a customer and therefore don't mention them because I've never tried them.

...but it seems that the business is generally doing well from what Sam said, so I don't think they need advice on that.

I think you need to be asking your regular customers why they aren't recommending you more often to others, and maybe offer them some incentive to do that?

Rejuiced reduced 'flavour of the week' always gets mentioned at least once (often several times) for example.

.... and most of us are more than happy to mention and recommend e-liquid brands and flavours we enjoy.

I don't know why your regular customers don't do that, but I agree with you ... I don't see your liquids recommended or mentioned very often, especially post-TPD.

Well I have got 3 of your juices (TPD) as the shortfills are no good to me as I vape 9mg so I bought Vanilla Custard 6 & 12mg and mixed them together to make 9mg the same with Apple Pie and again with Strawberry Whip. I then put a little Apple Pie in with the Custard and ta da! it's a really tasty vape! Will try the stawberry later but so far very pleased!!!!

Apple Pie is being removed from the site due it not being so popular but I am pleased you like it. That is the reason it is only £1.
There are a few more to be dropped off yet too to make room for some new ones hopefully later this year.
All the ones set to be dropped are £1 while stocks last.

We are hoping to bring out some shortfills that cater for higher nic too

That might be something that could be a unique selling point. Mixing shortfills at double strength specifically for 9mg. Although I’m not sure if you’d then have to look at flavours, high nic mtler’s tend to like tobacco blends and stuff.

We are trying to stay active on here, but as already mentioned..it is just Craig & myself who runs the entire process from bottling, label designing, running 2 very busy high street stores & packing the orders for the website. We have to keep on top of our 3 FB pages & Twitter, not to mention all the emails, filing, paperwork, and somewhere in between find time to spend at least an hour with our son.

There's no need to be on here every day or anything, a lot of popular vendors only join in once in a while, when they get the time. I think all people meant was don't just make promotional posts in your vendor forum, venture out into other popular areas of the forum and interact on a personal level, like other users do, when you can, and that will get you noticed more.

We manage, JUST but no one is willing to try the e-liquids anyway because the labelling upsets them, or the description was lacking or the site is a little cartoony. No one seems bothered what is inside that bottle & that puzzles me.
Well, I took a punt on your Lemon Drizzle shortfill, and I for one am more interested in how it tastes rather than how its packaged (although as I said the packaging seems okay to me).

If the site was clearer & the description was worded to perfection & the price was a little more expensive I still don't think it would work.

But as I said, we will try until we are dead as it isn't just a job to us.
If you are passionate about vaping and ejuice, rather than it just being a job, then hopefully as you become part of the furniture around here your enthusiasm will shine through. Just be yourselves and join in a bit when you have the time.

Just one break is all we need. It will take one person to risk one of the shortfills & see it isn't about a description or label. All 33 shortfills aren't one shot basic flavours. Yes, the TPD range isn't what we had hoped but it was a rush even getting the money together for it. Most are still great flavours though. But we took 40 of them through whereas a lot took 3-10 through. And we have worked hard on the shortfills to make up for the lack of FANTASTIC TPD desserts .

Our TPD range is still our best selling range though as not everyone can be bothered for wait for it to steep and they need 6mg +
I meant to ask you about that - I added my nic, PG and VG to that shortfill last night and gave it a good shake. It smells really nice, just like a lemon drizzle cake should, but how long do you recommend I leave it to steep?

A few have bought some through here lately though so fingers crossed we get at least one positive.

It was always going to be a risk being on here so long after we first started 3 years ago.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained eh?

I wish you good luck, and will report back on my shortfill once I have tried it.

There's no need to be on here every day or anything, a lot of popular vendors only join in once in a while, when they get the time. I think all people meant was don't just make promotional posts in your vendor forum, venture out into other popular areas of the forum and interact on a personal level, like other users do, when you can, and that will get you noticed more.

Well, I took a punt on your Lemon Drizzle shortfill, and I for one am more interested in how it tastes rather than how its packaged (although as I said the packaging seems okay to me).

If you are passionate about vaping and ejuice, rather than it just being a job, then hopefully as you become part of the furniture around here your enthusiasm will shine through. Just be yourselves and join in a bit when you have the time.

I meant to ask you about that - I added my nic, PG and VG to that shortfill last night and gave it a good shake. It smells really nice, just like a lemon drizzle cake should, but how long do you recommend I leave it to steep?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained eh?

I wish you good luck, and will report back on my shortfill once I have tried it.

Thank you Speedfreak67, for all the great advice.

I've got spare time tonight as hubby is putting up a new wall for shelving in one of our stores.

To answer your question on steep time on Drizzle once nic has been added is up to you. Just let the nic steep in. But I use it straight off with no issues. The flavour was made in the first week of April so apart from the settling of nic, it will be fine.

Im still working my way through the raspberry jam and lemon drizzle especially. Almost half gone thanks to the Recurve rda... lol.

Want to try the pancake one next and probably get another lemon drizzle, its rather good.

Back
Top Bottom