Do we go or do we stay?

• Want us to leave?

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Want us & the discount to stay?

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whether you stay or go as a premium vendor is up to you
I’ve never heard of your company but that’s probably because I don’t switch e liquid a lot
But if I was going to buy juice and there was no PayPal I’d probably go elsewhere

It's a shame that the person who won your competition didn't leave a review or even just start a thread discussing your liquids and what they thought about them.

I'm another that's never tried your liquids but like @HEISENBERG88 I'm past the stage of buying different liquids to try every month, I just buy what I know I like 99% of the time, it's very rare I'll try something new these days.

Was the review you expected the result of a giveaway? A giveaway is a nice thing to do but i wonder if getting a trusted member to review some of the liquids might be a better approach. The winner of a giveaway might leave a review but they might not, they could have got tied up with other stuff.

Last edited:
Giveaways are just karma, you do good and hope it comes back.
Find a reviewer, send them some samples and they will tell the forum what they think.
Talk to us, have a laugh with us, be human, it all helps.

you know my answer :
ive been there from almost the beginning and even though i dont buy that much lately (as ive got enough to float a boat) ill still be buying now and again.

takes time for word of mouth to travel guys, no harm in staying, and that always provides opportunity............

The reviews are meant to be done by the site owners of here. It's included in the price of being vendor.
We didn't expect the winner to leave a review (although it would of been appreciated).
If we did put PayPal on (we used to have it) we would have to increase prices to cover their ridiculous fees & cases that get opened within an hour of an item not arriving. WorldPay is just as safe & I guess most of you have bought something from Argos, Curries? They use WorldPay.

We've been changing a lot this past year.
We've just forked out on a new bottling machine, which means we can do bigger batches and quicker. We have more plans to take more flavours through testing, whilst dropping a few that aren't that popular.
Everything we do is for the end user.
We are still only a tiny player in a massive industry and without people mentioning us, no one will hear about us.

Thank you to those that have ordered & stuck with us over the past 3 years.

The Review part is easy just send some juice to some forumers.
As for world pay I’m not sure about it, it’s different to walking in Argos and just using one of their payment terminals.

Seems a bit odd to me, to create a poll about something like this, so I'm not voting :S I would've thought it would be good business to have your brand name visible on a forum like this, even posting in general threads. But I am less inclined to buy from a vendor who posts threads like this.

Back
Top Bottom