What's new

Does anyone actually vape at 200 watts plus?

Are we really saying theres some sort of bragging rights for using higher wattage?

12 watts bro? I vape a 200 bro, go hard or go home bro, check my new tat bro.

QjFxxOcqgIfV8b8ZWE39NU0JTbXniyWgBbPJGaNNSHs-1.jpg

The most I ever tried was about 105W on a quad Mesh Pro coil and that was getting a bit ridiculous for me but then in those days I had much less vaping knowledge and I was just going by the recommended range printed on the coils.

I think some ultra low resistance coils on mech mods need the extra watts (I think) but I don't really know. Hence, why I don't wind my own cois.

I get my bragging rights from low wattage. Cloudz at 8w is jazz.

The most I ever tried was about 105W on a quad Mesh Pro coil and that was getting a bit ridiculous for me but then in those days I had much less vaping knowledge and I was just going by the recommended range printed on the coils.

I think some ultra low resistance coils on mech mods need the extra watts (I think) but I don't really know. Hence, why I don't wind my own cois.
I build mine about 0.15 for my 2 dead rabbits I use a lot, they're both sitting at 45w and if I go much higher it isn't nice. Could go to maybe 60 at a push but 45 on them is where I'm happiest.

I build mine about 0.15 for my 2 dead rabbits I use a lot, they're both sitting at 45w and if I go much higher it isn't nice. Could go to maybe 60 at a push but 45 on them is where I'm happiest.

My current build is at 0.09Ω and I'm vaping around the 60W mark but I've seen some who go much lower resistance than me.

My current build is at 0.09Ω and I'm vaping around the 60W mark but I've seen some who go much lower resistance than me.
I've never really experimented that much. I was using stock coils at 0.15 when I looked in to building them and liked that so that's what I went for when I built them. I bought a multi pack of coilology ones to try different wires and quite liking them. But not went very high on any of those yet.

All depends on the attie and the build I suppose. I recently picked up a triple coil RTA that barely works below 115w and that was with three fairly unexceptional aliens in it. 115w was the highest I would otherwise have vaped at previously. That attie really beings to shine at 150w-160w and isn't particularly hot in that power range. Exceptional flavour but ridiculous clouds. Definitely not something I'd consider as an ADV. I'm treating it as an interesting and quirky novelty item that gets a toke taken off it every now and then but I can definitely see how some people would like the experience and vape in that way more frequently.

I have tried the very heady heights of 50 Watts but alas it was too much for me, so went back to 30-35 watts which i am comfortable with. Cool vape for a Cool bloke...i wish.

I've never really experimented that much. I was using stock coils at 0.15 when I looked in to building them and liked that so that's what I went for when I built them. I bought a multi pack of coilology ones to try different wires and quite liking them. But not went very high on any of those yet.

I'm the same. I've never fancied trying to wind my own coils and much prefer using pre-mades. I went for the Coilogy 0.2Ω framed staples which obviously halves in dual coil mode so they end up around the 0.1Ω mark.

Cool vape for a Cool bloke...

Too right @LordOdin. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom