What's new

Done with clones.

Can't wait to see the one with a picture of a septic tank done in crayon.

I thought as much.

I'll see what I can do.

What about the Vertex. Grey Haze have them in stock. Not sure about it though.

Original plan for me, before shit hit the fan wad to get a firepipes box mod and a vertex v2 directly from the supplier... came to about 130 shipped iirc. I want one. Haha.

What the fucks?

Did someone allow a child owning a compass from a maths set to design and engrave them?

Its American.
Enough said really.
I like it though.
But then again, I'm the guy who likes the Dreadnaught

After buying original rda's. Eg. The Mephisto, Mutation X and the Dark Horse. I have decided not to buy any more clones. You get what you pay for.

All I need to do now is get myself a genuine copper mech mod. (or 3) Torn between the Overdose, Manhattan or the Akuma (I have all 3 cloned versions)

Suggestions please. But no spring firing buttons. Magnets only. And must hit hard with little voltage drop.

Money's no object.

MCR 101.
It's a no brainer!!!
pick your set up. Top cap or hybrid cap, switch, button, tube(s).
all in different materials if you like. Or all the same. The mcr can be whatever you want it to be.
stainless steel, brass, copper nickel or silicon bronze. You choose.
And an absolutely stunning recessed button.

designed and made in the uk by 2 blokes, and never been cloned.

I put a thread in the snob bit about how to order, a price list etc ;)
bronbunbet will vouch for me. We both are in agreement that the MCR is the best mech to date. And trust me, we have been trough a lot lol.

own something a bit special if you're spending big money ;) you know it makes sense!

Was on the verge of getting an MCR today but then a quick look at pictures of the cap reminded me I'd sell it a week afters. Can't be doing with screw adjustments after the g-pin.

I too have done with clones,the only problem is i want an inax v2,i can find a clone for sale but cant get a original for love nor money.

Back
Top Bottom