What's new

DOVPO Inc MANABUSH Blotto Single Coil Tester Event #CLOSED#

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Hi Apes and Apeettes and you other Primates!

:happy guys::happy guys::happy guys::happy guys:

Well have we got something for you guys.

In true Ape like community spirit @ZT of Manabush, Dovpo and @Squidgy have created a true community tester event.

So this is how it will run.

@Squidgy will be taking the lead on collating the testers findings in a table format and posting the results, this will be done via POTV chat. This will then result in what I hope is an honest reflection of the Dovpo Single Coil tank.

Dovpo will be supplying the Tanks, optional Ni80 coils and cotton.

This is the link to the Blotto Single Coil Tank.

https://dovpo.com/products/blotto-single-coil-rta-by-dovpo-vaping-bogan

blotto.png

And if that’s not enough Manabush will be supplying the chosen ones with some 50 ml tester bottles of juice which is pretty awesome of @ZT and paves the way for future collaborations not only with Dovpo but I hope other manufacturers and vendors see this post and see what can be done in the community.

manabush potv.png

The Manabush juices that will be on offer are:

The Base Zero Range

The Cola Divergent Range

The Coconut Divergent Range

All found here on the Manabush Web Site https://manabush.com/

:woohoo:

So the selection process. I’ll be open and upfront I’ll be selecting the testers personally and it won’t be done using the randomiser.

I’ll be selecting people individually from those who express an interest the testers will need to have a history on POTV and to be shown to have valued opinions.

Ok so in total 6 testers are needed

1 x Squidgy (obviously)

1x Old Hat seasoned member ( I already know who)

2 x Veterans , those who have been members and contributors to the forum.(means anyone who isn’t a noob, reviewer or @Rob )

1 x Noob , a relatively new member who might not even now what a Blotto is! but is willing to get involved.

1x Reviewer just so you can straighten the other 5 testers out.

@ZT Might even jump in :jawdrop:

So if we could create a list but in the comments please can you lead with Old Hat, Veteran, Noob or Reviewer just to make my life a little easier.

The post will stay up for 7 days ish.

It’s primarily open to UK only but if Non UK members are happy to cover the extra postage then we can have a chat backstage.

Cheers Andy

P.s its worth checking out the Dovpo site for some festive events if your in the mood.

https://dovpo.com/pages/happy-holiday-event

Last edited:
Seems like an interesting idea.

I obviously don't qualify for any of the categories, but it'll be interesting to see the outcome :)

Reviewer.
What a fantastic event! I'm definitely interested in this so I'll throw my name in the ring.

Seems like an interesting idea.

I obviously don't qualify for any of the categories, but it'll be interesting to see the outcome :)
? Would you not class yourself as a veteran

Sounds like a great opportunity! I'd put my name down for the chance but my taste buds are fooked at the moment so I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Manabush in a Blotto vs Hangsen in an eGO :D

Last edited:
Veteran

Go on then, just in case you don't get enough entries ;)

Noob.
Sounds like this would be fun, what a great collaboration. Thanks to all who put it together. Even if I don't get selected, will be interesting to see how it works out. Name thrown in.

1x Old Hat seasoned member ( I already know who)

2 x Veterans , those who have been members and contributors to the forum.

1 x Noob , a relatively new member who might not even now what a Blotto is buts willing to get involved.

1x Reviewer just so you can straighten the other 5 testers out.

Gotta have a Go haven't I? Can't help thinking that I'd make the "Old Hat" bracket :D:lol1::rolleyes:

What a great idea!! A proper collaborative event [emoji16] I'll be looking forward to seeing the results of this.

Cool I like the vibe. Not sure I'd slot into a category or have the availability to get involved directly, but I'm very interested to see how this goes down. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom