What's new

Dr Mike Yeadon

QMC's ITU has been full of COVID patients for two weeks. As has Leicester Royal. Both have been shipping patients to Kettering, but that it now at capacity. I believe Derby Royal and UHCW are in the same boat. Long message short: don't get seriously ill in the East Midlands for a while.
Exactly this and exactly what the nurse was saying

Doesn't matter what the truth is anymore, we choose to believe whatever suits us.
Darwin would be mortified ... we've become either an opportunist or an opportunity ... which makes Hughie Green a true visionary.

no, i’m not watching the video.

in the article linked below he claims that sage have designed certain practices to falsely inflate the number of covid-19 deaths (ie a conspiracy) which he appears to believe is being done so “they” can take away “our freedom“.

he also states that at this point (late september) the pandemic had “al but disappeared”.

https://lockdownsceptics.org/what-sage-got-wrong/

there actually are some serious implications for freedom and the ramping up of the global neck wringing of the impoverished majority consequent to this situation we are in. william i robinson has written a few interesting pieces but you would probably dismiss him as part of the red threat.
Well the thread was about the interview but fair enough.
I've been through the article again and I can't see where he accuses them of designing practices to falsely inflate the numbers?? Just that in his opinion they are making two in his words "fatal" errors in their assessment of this sars cov2 virus.
I also can't see anything about it being done so "they" can take away "our freedom" where is that?

I don't dismiss anything but i'm not familiar with william robinson.

It's the disingenuous "Hey man, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just putting this out there, I'm totally open minded" that gets me. No, you're trying to peddle a narrative. Who on earth thinks 'this is actually quite complex and cutting edge science and I am genuinely unable to form an opinion about this one specific video, what I should do is canvas the views of people on a vape forum, see what they think, that'll help'? I'd say nobody.

It's the disingenuous "Hey man, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just putting this out there, I'm totally open minded" that gets me. No, you're trying to peddle a narrative. Who on earth thinks 'this is actually quite complex and cutting edge science and I am genuinely unable to form an opinion about this one specific video, what I should do is canvas the views of people on a vape forum, see what they think, that'll help'? I'd say nobody.
I hear you, but I think it depends whether you view it as 'canvassing views' or 'opening a discussion'? Personally, I don't see any harm in discussing things?

Good for you. I'm in awe of how little you care.
I didn't realise you worked in the hospital (actually my local hospital)
I can see why you would take offence when someone like David Icke says it's all made up when you and your colleagues went through the epidemic in spring. I appreciate what you all do and I'm sorry for being a dick, it just gets a bit frustrating when his name is brought up every time an alternative viewpoint is discussed. What I should have said is that i'm sure they will post anything on that site that backs up what they are trying to sell regardless. This guy isn't denying the epidemic he just has a differing opinion on how its played out. If he's wrong he will be looking pretty stupid in a few months

None of us have the expertise to discredit seemingly credible people. The flip side of that is we can't confirm it either. If Dr Random is correct, then that has implications on how worldwide governments are behaving. Think about those implications and you'll soon go, "not a fucking chance son!". If there was even 20% of experts on the side of oh it's all over then governments wouldn't be digging themselves into deep debt both financially and politically, they'd be pushing this narrative instead. I'll note along with that it's Breitbart connected and call it a bunch of shit thanks. If indeed this chap is credible, that doesn't mean his opinion is credible. credible people can get things wrong for all sorts of reasons. He certainly doesn't have access to the level of information government scientists do.

The consensus scientifically is OVERWHELMING and the actions of the worldwide community are extremely telling in themselves. You can say "oh it's not a conspiracy" yes it is, it points directly in that direction. More conspiracy bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom