What's new

Drag Max or Argus GT?

I have an Argus GT and it works great with the pods, one thing I have noticed, even though its a dual 18650 it doesn't seem to get above 90watts.

I have an Argus GT and it works great with the pods, one thing I have noticed, even though its a dual 18650 it doesn't seem to get above 90watts.
Djlsb commented on this when he tested it. Actual peak power was around 100-110W (IIRC) so it's a choice to make if you push higher watts regularly. Far better options available for high power users but for getting a days use out of a dual cell it's still a good option.

Djlsb commented on this when he tested it. Actual peak power was around 100-110W (IIRC) so it's a choice to make if you push higher watts regularly. Far better options available for high power users but for getting a days use out of a dual cell it's still a good option.

Interesting, I only use it for the pods anyway when I'm out and about and don't want to carry a bigger mod with an RTA/RDTA/RDA on it, To be fair the .2 VM5 coils are great for flavour, especially with dessert flavoured E-Juice. Also nice not having a massive wide bore drip tip on the top, reminds me of my old Mephisto RDA from back in the day.

Interesting, I only use it for the pods anyway when I'm out and about and don't want to carry a bigger mod with an RTA/RDTA/RDA on it, To be fair the .2 VM5 coils are great for flavour, especially with dessert flavoured E-Juice. Also nice not having a massive wide bore drip tip on the top, reminds me of my old Mephisto RDA from back in the day.
Same here, pods or low power tanks it's a great carry out mod. As said if I want more oomph I just use something more substantial.

I usually couple it with an Augvape Intake (Falcon coils) and it works perfectly. Up to 75w, battery management is very decent.
And yeah, the PnP pod tank with VM6/5 is outstanding. The perfomance those little chuckers have its unvelievable. I use them with dessert/tobaccos and the flavour is the same compared with much bigger and powerful stock coilheads I have.

I actually decided to go for the max instead of the argus.

I know the 510 is generally better but I've a load of mods for various tanks etc, so this time I went with the one I liked the look of better.

I finally made the switch from squonk mods, drippers, tanks, and any kind of rebuildable atty awhile ago... I tried many pod devices and didn't really care for any of them and trust me I bought a lot of them! Last week I went to my local vape shop just to see what was new and what else they had inside the store and I came across the VooPoo Drag X. It was pretty much love at first sight. I love the fact that there's a plethora of PNP coils to choose from the magnetic tank the easy filling port and I also like the fact that it takes 18650 battery and the max wattatge is 80. I'm currently using the 0.15 ohm mesh coil with your supposed to vape anywhere between 60 and 80 watts, well this thing has such huge clouds and nice clean hits and the juice is delicious delicious and more vaping at 40 watts and that's more than enough. Anyways I also love that it has the USBC charging port and I like the screen and all the options that it has like the clock the puff counter and so on and so forth. So with all that being said I would definitely recommend getting the voodoo drag x It puts a lot of these other pod devices to shame and this thing is a beast!!!
JPEG_20201210_021437_6901291678742627443.jpg

I finally made the switch from squonk mods, drippers, tanks, and any kind of rebuildable atty awhile ago... I tried many pod devices and didn't really care for any of them and trust me I bought a lot of them! Last week I went to my local vape shop just to see what was new and what else they had inside the store and I came across the VooPoo Drag X. It was pretty much love at first sight. I love the fact that there's a plethora of PNP coils to choose from the magnetic tank the easy filling port and I also like the fact that it takes 18650 battery and the max wattatge is 80. I'm currently using the 0.15 ohm mesh coil with your supposed to vape anywhere between 60 and 80 watts, well this thing has such huge clouds and nice clean hits and the juice is delicious delicious and more vaping at 40 watts and that's more than enough. Anyways I also love that it has the USBC charging port and I like the screen and all the options that it has like the clock the puff counter and so on and so forth. So with all that being said I would definitely recommend getting the voodoo drag x It puts a lot of these other pod devices to shame and this thing is a beast!!! View attachment 234090
I would say thats the best pod/mod of the year (and there are A LOT of them)
Enjoy it mate.

The Drag Max is far more aesthetically pleasing than than the Argus GT. I was gutted that I missed the Limited edition kit but for a pod mod it does everything I need. It takes the pnp coils and it looks good!

Back
Top Bottom