What's new

Drag Max or Argus GT?

The Drag Max is far more aesthetically pleasing than than the Argus GT. I was gutted that I missed the Limited edition kit but for a pod mod it does everything I need. It takes the pnp coils and it looks good!

Yeah I did look for the kit too but couldn't find it.

In the end I just prefered the looks of the max. I'm happy to use it with the tank it comes with as there's a million options and I've got a load of other mods for 510 tanks.

I've tried both. Excellent things. Really amazing how good sub ohm tanks are now.
if the Ltd edition one is the big box with sub ohm, mtl and rta pod with all the coils then I've one here somewhere.
if I have to vape high vg juice I use the drags these day's as I've found nothing that betters them.
WP_20200923_16_24_56_Pro.jpg

Arrived yesterday. Love it!

ordered a pack of coils to use till I decide which rta pod to get for it since their seems to be a few.

Theres 4 rta pods that I know of.
Voopoo rta
vxv rdta pod
auguse rta pod
Vxv rta pod, linked to this one above it looks good

Last edited:
Theres 4 rta pods that I know of.
Voopoo rta pod
xyx rdta pod
auguse rta pod
xyx rta pod, linked to this one above it looks good

thanks. Will have a google of those. Hoping to find one that’s more than 2ml which seems to be the only available option for the official rta pod.

thanks. Will have a google of those. Hoping to find one that’s more than 2ml which seems to be the only available option for the official rta pod.
Sorry, meant to put vxv not xyx.
edited above post so correct names now.

I don't have any of the rtas. I got a couple of the mtl pods and mechlyfe rba heads. Already had rba in the vinci x and liked it for mtl so stuck with what I know for the drag x and most of the rtas looked more for dtl at the time.
The new vxv rta looks interesting though, comes with 2 drip tips and 3 airflow pins. Don't think there's any reviews at all out yet though.

I don't have any of the rtas. I got a couple of the mtl pods and mechlyfe rba heads. Already had rba in the vinci x and liked it for mtl so stuck with what I know for the drag x and most of the rtas looked more for dtl at the time.
The new vxv rta looks interesting though, comes with 2 drip tips and 3 airflow pins. Don't think there's any reviews at all out yet though.

Yeah I’m looking for restricted lung hit type vape.

Back
Top Bottom