What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

which did you go for? i will be getting 150ml of the campfire custard next round. need to find out if the milkshakes are any good first.

View attachment 82236

found this website the other day and kept putting it off as thought id got enough juice but the temptation took over again yesterday so i ordered at about 2pm and juice arrived at 1pm today.

im mainly searching for my next custard supplier and if first taste is anything to go by then i will be back for more.

Dragons Rise Vapers http://www.dragonsrisevapers.co.uk/#!shop/co68

£5 50ml / £10 100ml / £15 150ml (first class next day p&p £4.40) second class 50p cheaper.

i got 50ml of each campfire custard, strawberry milkshake, banana milkshake

both milkshakes need a steep but the custard is good to go and the first juice ive had that i can actually taste the marshmallow. think ive had 4 from other places and never been able to taste the marshmellow.

so for the price they are well worth a look.

Man you're awesome.....at making me empty my bank account! [emoji23][emoji106]

The web site needs some work, can't see a way to review orders. Luckily, PayPal receipt shows it in full (Banana Milkshake, Strawberry Milkshake, Glazed Doughnut, Peaches & Cream - all in 1.3mg). Can't wait :-)

@SirLugg sorry mate :D

ok people, its official, campfire custard is the fukin bollox (my own personal taste as juice is subjective yada yada yada).

150ml more ordered.

now it does depend on what tank your using. ive just tried it in my all day custard tank for work which is the subtank mini but due to the new occ shit coils the full flavor isnt coming through but its still nice.
on the other hand in the cleito and the crown this custard rocks and i mean ROCKS!

@mannikon
will be interested to hear your feedback mate.
the milkshakes arent doing much for me at the moment on first taste so im steeping them. not tried the oters youve ordered.

How do you guys steep yours out of interest? I just leave mine in the cupboard and give it a sniff every few days.

same. in a large jiffy (or 6 in my case) and in the dark. depending on nic strength you could do the old fasioned way of taking out every couple of days and squeezing the air out and then putting back. i used to do this but got fed up with 15-20 bottles at a time so i gave up on that and just leave in the dark.

I'm glad to hear that because that's pretty much how I do it, just swap Jiffy bag for shoebox.
I'm on 3mg and a big dessert fan mostly. When I order fruit liquids to break it up a little I find they're good to go fairly quickly, whereas some of the cake/desert/cereal ones need a week or two.
The one exception was Aerovape. From the 8 flavours I got 6 were good straight away. I like their liquid a lot [emoji39]

aerovape used to take ages to deliver so they had at least a weeks steep before they were even posted.

ive got to slow down now as its getting silly. at christmas i had 2000ml waiting to be vaped. now its over 3000ml

stockpiling for armagedon :D

The web site needs some work, can't see a way to review orders. Luckily, PayPal receipt shows it in full (Banana Milkshake, Strawberry Milkshake, Glazed Doughnut, Peaches & Cream - all in 1.3mg). Can't wait :-)
what web brouser you using. firefox shows every item on a side bar on the right and if you click the shopping bag on top right of website it opens your cart.

Would expect to steep the milky juices. Review past orders is what I can't see, using firefox. No big deal except now I have to order some Campfire Custard which someone just commented on the site as being "the absolute dogz dangley bits" ha ha! Will drop them a line to see if they can add it on.

Back
Top Bottom